First Day of School

3rd Person POV

     Grimlock suddenly woke up in a cold sweat and panting heavily, he looks around and remembers where he is.

Grimlock: Another nightmare. *deep breaths*

     Just then Grimlock saw Swoop climbing down the ladder from the top bunk and walked over to Weiss. In her sleep, Weiss could feel a tap on her shoulder and she yawned a little and rubbed her eyes. She looked up and saw Swoop looking scared.

Weiss: *slightly worried* Swoop? What's the matter sweety?

Swoop: *sniffles* I-I had a bad dream.

Weiss: Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry.

      Weiss sat up and gently pulled Swoop into a much needed hug. Weiss held Swoop for several minutes until he calmed down, Swoop stood up to go back to bed, but Weiss simply told him to sleep with her, just for tonight. Swoop felt a lot happier as he climbed into Weiss' bed and snuggled next to her. Weiss kissed his forhead and wrapped and arm around Swoop and the pair fell asleep. Grimlock smiled a little watching this and took a deep breath and fell back to sleep as well.

Timeskip Next Morning

     Grimlock was sleeping quite peacefully and he slowly started to wake up to the morning light. He sleepily fluttered his eyes open then closed them again, when suddenly a blaring sound is heard in the room.

      Grimlock shot up in his bed and bonked his head on the frame above him, he held his head as the other kids were startled awake. Blake then woke up and turned off the alarm and looked over at the boys and saw them all freaked out. Weiss was shaken awake when Swoop sat up really scared. The only one who didn't react was, Slag, of course, Weiss calmed down Swoop and carried him over to Snarl and she calmed him down too. Blake rushed over to Sludge who was less scared but was still startled by the noise.

Blake: Sludge, shh, it's okay baby. It's alright, it's called an alarm clock it tells mommy when to wake up in the morning.

Sludge: Sound still loud.

Weiss: Not loud enough for Yang and Ruby apparently.

Grimlock: Why need alarm?

Weiss: Well, this place is what's called a school designed to help train us to become fighters.

Grimkock: So we get to break stuff?

Blake: Sometimes.

Grimlock: This might not be too bad then, eh Slag?

Slag: *YAWN* It just got interesting anyway.

      Slag's yawn was enough to wake up Yang, after stretching, Yang greeted Slag with her still upbeat attitude. Slag was uninterested, until the mention of breakfast was announced. Ruby finally hauled herself out of bed and fell to the floor then got up like nothing happened. She looked around and her eyes landed on Grimlock trying to fit into his school uniform, poorly, she then shook her head and rubbed her eyes, then stood up and tried to help Grimlock.

Grimlock: *growls* Why so small?!

Ruby: Because this one's for Swoop.

Grimlock: Oh.

      Ruby got Grimlock's actual uniform but then sniffed him and told him that he had to take a shower first. Reluctantly, Grimlock did as he was told and returned squeaky clean, this satisfied Ruby and she handed Grimlock his uniform from outside the bathroom. Weiss made sure both her boys were well dressed, despite some protest from Snarl. Blake had an easier time with Sludge because he just did what she asked of him.