Mountain Glenn

3rd Person POV

     Ruby and Grimlock go to meet with Professor Ozpin in his office. Ruby had actually pressed all the buttons on the elevator and so it takes a lot longer than usual. When the door finally opens up to the office Professor Goodwitch and General Ironwood are impatiently waiting.

Ruby: Sorry we're late. Someone had pressed all of the buttons on the elevator..... It wasn't me.

Grimlock: But I thought-

Ozpin: Thank you both for coming. How do yoi two feel after last night.

Grimlock: Hmph!

Ruby: Okay, I would feel better if my bad guy catching record wasn't over 3. Heheh. *teachers unamused* Okay, that's the tone we're going for, got it.

Ironwood: I just want to say that you both did was admirable. You recognized a threat, you took action and you did the best you could.

Ruby: Thank you sir.

Grimlock: *growls*

Ozpin: Grimlock?

Grimlock: I almost had her! I had her dead to rights but I allowed myself to be distracted and she used that to escape. RAGH! *punches hole in wall*

Ruby: *worried* Grimlock!

     Ruby rushes to Grimlock and pull him into a hug, she did everything to calm him down so he didn't go dino and wreck the place.

Ruby: Shh, it's okay. We'll get them one of these days, I gaurentee it.

Grimlock: Sorry, Grimlock don't like losing.

Ruby: It's okay. You can just use this opportunity to become stronger so you can win next time.

     Ruby keeps Grimlock in her arms for a minute before Ozpin called back their attention.

Ozpin: Can either of you remember anything else from last night?

Goodwitch: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar at all?

Ruby: I remember she fought with glass and her clothes lit up whenever she attacked. I don't think that was her Semblance though. And no, I didn't recognize her, she wore a mask the whole time and she never said anything.

Grimlock: Grimlock know her.

Ruby: Grimlock? How?

Grimlock: She was... the woman overseeing the experiments done to Grimlock and brothers.

Ozpin: Are you sure?

Grimlock: Grimlock never saw her but Grimlock know her scent anywhere.

Goodwitch: Hmm, save for the glass, that sounds a lot like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby.

Ironwood: Embedding dust into clothing is an age old technique. It could've been anyone.

Ruby: *holds Grimlock's hand* Do you think she could be connected to Roman Torchwick and the White Fang?

Ozpin: We don't know and we lack any evidence to the contrary.

Ruby: Hmm, oh I do remember something else. Grimlock told me he heard her say something about happening in the southeast before we arrived.

Grimlock: I-

Ozpin: That is interesting. Thank you two.

Ruby: Anytime.

      Ruby leads a very confused Grimlock back to the elevator and explains.

Ruby: Sorry about that Grimlock, but Blake found out that the White Fang was operating somewhere in the southeast and the teachers needed to know about this.