Charge!

3rd Person POV

On the farm fields just outside the City of Atlas, the entire Atlas military is in place to try and defend all the people of Atlas. Winter, Qrow and Robyn have joined the soldiers on the battlefield, Winter takes a moment to address the soldiers, through her communicator she's able to talk to all the soldiers at once.

Winter: Atlesians! Every breath that you have taken, has led you to this moment. Every drop of blood, sweat and tear, all of it, has led to where you stand right now. The Grimm think they have intimidated us. Why don't we prove them wrong by drenching the world with their entrails. What say you, Atlesians!

Atlesian Soldiers: Hoo!

Winter: For our friends!

Atlesian Soldiers: Hoo!

Winter: For our families!

Atlesian Soldiers: Hoo!

Winter: For Remnant!

Atlesian Soldiers: Hoo Yah!

Every soldier shouts out this warcry as the Grimm come charging across the fields.

Back at the Jackhammer crash site, Everyone is calming down after Grimlock's close call, Jaune is giving him a quick Aura boost to get his body back in action quicker.

Ruby: I'm so glad you're alright.

Grimlock: Grimlock sorry about your eye.

Ruby: Well, the gods saw fit to give me two.

Weiss: Not to break this happy moment, but Winter needs our help against the Grimm.

Blake: I can already hear the sounds of fighting.

Yang: What can we do? It's not like we have our own giant monster we can call on.

The rest of team RWBY look at Yang with a surprised expression.

Yang: What?

In the Monsterverse...

(Y/n): You'll never catch me, Mom!

(Yang): Is that a challenge, Lizard Boy?

(Yang) and (Y/n) have been taking time off together to play tag. After about an hour of play, (Yang) manages to catch (Y/n) and start tickling his stomach after scooping him up in her arms.

(Yang): *laughes* I got you, little man.

(Y/n): You're just taller than me.

(Yang): Oh, okay. *laughes*

(Blake): Room for one more in your game?

(Y/n): Sure thing, Momma.

(Yang)'s Scroll starts beeping, she sets (Y/n) on the ground and answers while (Blake) and (Y/n) continue playing.

(Yang): Hello?

Ruby: *over Scroll* (Yang)?

(Yang): Ruby! It's been too long.

Ruby: *over Scroll* Yes. Yes, it has. I wish this was a social call but we could really use your help.

(Yang) initially looked at her family with slight concern, but remembered what her own Ruby would do in spite of her concerns.

(Yang): Where do you need us?

Back on Remnant Prime...

Ruby: We need you to help deal with a-

Suddenly, force is felt around everyone and everyone starts getting pulled off the ground.

Jaune: Pyrrha?!