Adventures in Atlas: Family Matters

Weiss POV

I am actually quite pleased to be back in Atlas and with my sons in tow. I am now a full fledged Huntress and it's been great, Swoop and Snarl have thrived under the tutelage of the Autobots too. Today I am observing Swoop and Snarl training against Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus in the tundra.

Swoop flies a short distance off the ground in his robot form and shoots at the Autobots forcing both to back up and take cover behind some rocks, Snarl transformed into his Dinobot form used his Semblance to keep the two Autobots distracted. Wheeljack countered by hopping over and getting into Snarl's face and trying to use his swords. Snarl however was unaffected by the swords and actually rears up onto his back legs, at this time though Ultra Magnus made his move and shot at Snarl's face and chest. Snarl, again, was unaffected and slammed down as hard as he could, Wheel jack had to back up to avoid the attack, Snarl then used the momentum to wheel around and hit Wheeljack with his spiked tail, sending Wheeljack crashing into the rocks. As Ultra Magnus tried to provide cover fire, he felt a gun barrel against the back of his head.

Swoop: Bang.

Ultra Magnus: *sigh* Not bad rookies.

Swoop: Not bad? We won just now.

Ultra Magnus: You lot still have a lot to learn.

Weiss: *claps hands* Well done, kids!

Snarl: Thanks, Mom.

Ultra Magnus: *listens to comm-link* Let's head back to base. Winter needs you three.

Snarl picks me up in his robot form and we all walk through the Ground-Bridge back the Autobot base.

Winter: Welcome back.

Weiss: You wanted to see us?

Winter: Yeah, in my office, please.

This puts me a little on edge but my boys transform into their human forms and follow me into Winter's office.

Weiss: What seems to be the problem? *closes door*

Winter: A Huntress request came in with your name on it.

Weiss: From who?

Winter: From Father.

Swoop: What?!

Snarl: What does that sleaze-bag want?!

Weiss: Snarl?

Snarl: No! That jerk wants nothing but your subji- uhm

Winter: Subjugation.

Snarl: Yeah, that.

Weiss: What does he want?

Winter: Says here that he may have information on the Decepticons and requests you three to come to the Schnee Estate as quickly as possible.

Weiss: *raises her fist to her chin thinking*

Swoop: Seriously, Mommy?

Weiss: With the threat of Decepticons looming over Atlas, we can't afford not to investigate.

Snarl: This is a trick!

Weiss: Maybe, but information on the Decepticons would be invaluable, even if it's from Jacques. Be ready for anything, boys.

Swoop: Yes, Ma'am!

Snarl: *growls* Fine.

The boys get into their combat gear and we make our way to the Schnee Manor, the boys were speechless about the place I used to call home.