Outtakes/Bloopers

(A/N): Oh. Oh hello- wait. Why is the camera rolli- RUBY!

Ruby: Hey everyone! I found a whole reel of scenes that didn't make it into the story and I thought you'd want to see them. Check these out while I *instantly raises voice* run away from the director! Enjoy!

Scene 1

Blake: I really liked- wait who are you?

Cast: *hard laughter*

(A/N): Cut! Let's try it again!

Scene 1 Retake

Blake: I really liked Slug and-

Crew: *laughter*

Blake: What?

Producer: It's Sludge.

Blake: Oh! I'm sorry! *laughs*

(A/N): Cut!

Scene 2

Neptune: Okay, why don't we get you back to- *hit in gentlemens area* Oh!

Snarl: Sorry!

(A/N): Cut! Everybody take fifteen!

Scene 3

Ruby: Something's in the bushes. *readies weapon*

*bushes rustle* *Stitch appears*

Stitch: Hmm?

(A/N): Cut! Cut. Who let him on the set? Security!

Scene 4

Ruby: Team RWBY had to run through some random scenes with Grimlock and the other kids before we started actually shooting the actual scenes. And that made for some interesting situations because we had to spend a lot of time together.

Producer: Alright, Ruby your acting with a big popular character for this shoot.

Ruby: Oh really? Who?

(A/N): Action!

Ruby: Hold. The beast can smell your fear. Monster, show yourself. OH!

        Grimlock's fleshy dino form slides to a stop in front of the camera knocking over Ruby in the process.

Ruby: *as she recovers and Grimlock grabs the sound microphone* I'm sorry, I didn't see that in the script. Was he supposed to knock me over like that- Oof!

Grimlock swung around and ended up hitting Ruby and knocking her back to the ground.

Scene 5

Blake: *pulls out her katana* RAHHH!

Sludge's dino form stands there a little intimidated and doesn't do anything.

Blake: *clears throat* *drops act* Uh, it's your bit, sweetie.

(A/N): Cut!

Scene 6

Blake: Okay, you are supposed to jump on this 'X' *points to mark on floor* when I say 'Ahh!'

Sludge does so right when Blake says it.

Blake: No. No, back up. I'm just explaining what to do when I say 'Ahh'.

Sludge steps on the X again.

Blake: No. *groans* Okay.

Behind the scenes

Yang: Tell me something, Slag, do I come across as brooding?

Slag: *annoyed growl as he rolls his eyes*

Yang: Cause half the time I'm just trying to remember where I left my keys.