Victory

3rd Person POV

Ruby is floating above Salem with her eyes flared up with the powers of the Silver Eyed Maiden. When suddenly, Ruby charges at her and slices with Crescent Moon's scythe form, she tried to dodge Ruby's attack but she still managed to cut Salem's leg. To Salem's surprise though, her cut didn't heal and she grew more fearful of Ruby.

Ruby floated into the air again with whirlwind of red rose petals underneath her, her eyes flared with silver light.

Salem: How-How are you doing this?

Ruby simply charges forward when the camera cuts to the Dinobots vs Devastator. Grimlock looks on as he gets back up as Devastator knocks Sludge into a wall with a up swipe of his massive arm. Slag then charged in from Devastator's right, but he simply grabbed Slag by the head, picked him up and threw him towards Grimlock. Grimlock managed to catch Slag before he could hit the ground, then looked back at Devestator.

Grimlock: *in his head* Come on, Dinobot. Think.

Grimlock then watched as Slash jumped onto Devastator's neck, and started using her foot claws and teeth to stab and bite, which actually, surprisingly, did some damage to the giant Decepticon.

Grimlock: That's it!

Slag: What's it?

Grimlock: Grimlock know how to kill Devastator.

Snarl: Give the word, Boss.

Grimlock gives out orders, Swoop starts by using his Semblance to distract Devastator.

Swoop: Nobody messes with the Dinobots! *fires lasers* In your face!

Slag, Slash and Slam run around to Devastator's right arm. Slam grabs the 'Con's arm and drags it back to the ground, then activates his Semblance, making Devastator unable to move. Devastator groans and looks at Slam before raising it's left arm. The 'Con doesn't get to strike as Snarl used his Semblance to strike Devastator's exposed side, and he riles a little in pain.

Grimlock: Sludge!

Sludge is quick to grab Devastator's raised arm in robot form and pulls it so it can't bring it down on Slam. Slag and Slash run and help Slam hold the giant's right arm in place. Snarl and the real Swoop help Sludge hold the left arm.

Slag: Take him, King Grimlock!

Grimlock roars before charging at Devastator from the left and clamping his jaws onto Devastator's neck and started using all his jaw power to crush through the giant's neck.

Devastator: *ROARS in pain*

Devastator tries to pull his arms and manages to pull Sludge, Snarl and Swoop across the ground, but they managed to dig their heels in and hold it's left arm in place.

Snarl: Come on, Grim! You're our only shot!

Grimlock's rage builds and builds before he briefly let's go of Devastator's neck. He then roars loudly throughout the whole Monstra and then clamps his jaws down onto the 'Cons neck again and managed to decapitate Devastator's head.

The head crashes to the ground and for good measure, the rest of the Dinobots ripped the arms off the body. Grimlock stood over and crushed the head of Devastator as he and the Dinobot's roar in victory.

Elsewhere, team JNPR are finally getting the upper hand on Hazel. Ren fires Stormflower's guns at Hazel's face forcing him to stumble backwards while using his arms to protect his face. Pyrrha then gets in close and slices at one of Hazel's knees, the hits the other with the edge of her shield. This forces Hazel to his knees, Pyrrha then readies her shield and jumps up hard, uppercutting him in the chin sending Hazel leaning backwards.