Highway Chase

Dinobots POV

       The Dinobot's have managed to escape Salem's realm into a green forest, for the sake of the humans that might be around, they have opted to walk around in their kid forms, minus Swoop, who remains in the sky and keeps an eye for civilization.

Snarl: What now, Grim?

Grimlock: Need to find people and ask where we are. Then we find way to Haven.

Slash: Just out of curiosity, who's gonna answer, or even care, about seven lab rats?

Grimlock: Don't know. It chance we have to take.

Yang POV

Raven: Well, aren't you stubborn?

Yang: I get it from my mom.

Raven: If that's how you feel? Then we're done here.

Yang: *eyes turn red* Hey! I said take me to Qrow, damn it!

Bandit: Watch your mouth around our leader!

Yang: Make me.

The bandit in question rushes at me and swings his weapon, I duck and punch him with my prosthetic fist, hard enough to fly across camp and take out some supplies.

Weiss: Yang?

Yang: *sees Weiss* Weiss?!

Weiss: *to herself* Alright, well subtlety is out.

Weiss then makes a big suit of armor break her out of her cage and both make their way to me.

Yang: What is that thing?

Weiss: I'll explain later, what are you doing here?

Yang: Well, that's my mom and she can get us to Ruby.

Weiss: *looks at Raven* You're mom kidnapped me?!

Yang: You kidnapped her?!

Commotion starts amongst the bandits, until a bolt of lightning strikes the ground.

Vernal: Enough!

Raven: *everyone quiets* Thank you, Vernal. If you people don't keep it together, then we'll have Grimm on us before nightfall. Give the Heiress her weapon.

Vernal begrudgingly does so.

Raven: You two, my tent. Now.

Yang: Why?

Raven: Because you want to know about the secrets Oz has been keeping from you.

Dinobots POV

      The kids have been walking for days and only taking breaks to find food and water.

Slag: Gotta admit, this is hard going with no sleep.

Sludge: Maybe we find shelter for the night?

Grimlock: Alright. Swoop? See anything?

Swoop: *yawns* I-I see a light about another mile north.

Grimlock: Come down, Swoop. We walk in.

     As the sun sets, the boys reach the fence of a farm and make their way towards the barn. Grimlock and Sludge open the back door to the barn and see this is a livestock farm.

Grimlock: Everyone, sleep above in rafters. We start moving again at dawn.

Everyone plops down on whatever bales of hay they can find and fall asleep.

Timeskip Next Morning

Grimlock is the first to wake up and hears voices from outside, he shakes Slash awake and they both look and see Hazel, Tyrian and Mercury walking through the field towards the barn.