The Turn of The Tide

3rd Person POV

Jaune: WEISS!

Cinder smirks menacingly and lets Jaune go to her side, Oscar looks at Weiss and a knocked out Ruby, something in him then snaps, Oscar yells and smacks Lionheart hard enough to send him falling down the stairs and colliding with Hazel. Oscar runs down to Ruby and Hazel picks up Lionheart by the collar.

Hazel: You let that boy make a fool of you.

Lionheart: That's not just a boy, it's Ozpin, he's already reincarnated.

Hazel drops Lionheart and looks at Oscar then sees the very familiar cane.

Hazel: *to himself* Ozpin. *starts getting really angry*

Oscar: Ruby! Please wake up. We need-

Hazel: OZPIN!

Ozpin: *in Oscar's thoughts* Oh no.

Hazel: You thought, you could hide from me! *tears his coat off and takes out some lightning dust crystal* You will pay for what you did. You'll die over and over again!

Hazel takes the two lightning crystals and stabs them into his arms, his body then becomes infused with lightning.

Hazel: *Monstrous ROAR*

Oscar: Do we fight?

Ozpin: No. Run!

Hazel goes after Oscar but is blocked by Qrow.

Cinder: Ozpin is here?

Raven: Is that a problem?

Cinder: I'm not sure, but right now we have the upper hand. Let's not waste it. Leo! Open the path to the Vault!

Lionheart does so by taking out his pocket watch and put it in the statue of in the middle of the room. The statue moves down and creates an elevator. Raven, Vernal and Cinder board the elevator.

Cinder: Make sure they leave Ruby alive, this won't take long.

Jaune is now putting pressure on Weiss' wound.

Jaune: Ren, talk to me.

Ren: This is bad. I'm not sure what we can do.

Jaune: No, no, it wasn't supposed to be like this! Weiss, come on! We can't lose anyone else.

Suddenly, a white light starts coming from Jaune's hands and starts covering Weiss.

Jaune: Wha-What's going on?

Weiss: .... *sudden inhale of air*

Back in town, the Dinokids are still being chased by Grimlock's Dinobot mode.

Snarl: What do we do, Slag?

Slag: I'm open to suggestions!

Slash: Maybe we can tell our mom's?

Slag: Why would we do that?

Slash: Grimlock didn't recognize us, but maybe his mom can get through to him?

Swoop: It's all we've got at this point.

Slag: Alright, Swoop, Slash go ahead to Haven at the top of the mountain. We'll lead Grimlock there.

Swoop: Right. Let's go, sis.