Refuge

Qrow POV

I am sitting in a cell, along with me are Robyn Hill, Jacques Schnee and Arthur Watts. In my hands is the pin Clover gave me just before Tyrian killed him with my weapon, now I'm in here for a crime I didn't commit, but his death still hurt me.

Robyn: *sighs* This is your fault. You realize that, don't you? All I wanted was to bring people together, to give them a chance at a better life. But you... are stone cold son of a bitch.

Jacques: Me? I'm a victim! *Robyn scoffs* I'll admit, I was duped. Used! And although my hands may nit be clean, at least I am not *looks at me* a murderer.

Robyn: Okay, 1: That man is innocent, he didn't kill anyone. And 2: I'm talking about ordering the hit on your own grandsons and our allies against alien invaders!.... You know what forget it, I'm not gonna take lectures from a snake with a mustache who helped that man tears us apart.

Watts: *raises hand* Yes, well... I suppose we're all stuck in here together.

Jacques: You will, but I know the right people. Whitely has probably reached out to my legal team and they will have me out of here before you can say--

Robyn: SHUT UP!!!

Robyn punches the hard-light barrier, startling Jacques.

Suddenly, a buzzer is heard getting my attention, I quickly hide the pin as a squad of military guys walk in. They press a button in a panel, to take down Watts' cell barrier and two soldiers drag him out of the room.

Robyn: *sighs* I hate not being able to do anything... *sits down on bench*

Qrow: We can do something.... *lifts head with a dark look in my eyes* We can kill the man that put us here...

3rd Person POV

News Reporter: With still no word from General Ironwood, Mantle citizens are frightened and perplexed by the sudden withdrawl of all Military personnel, especially with the massive Grimm horde outside the city. I've never seen anything quite like this. It truly feels like the end of days, but the Atlas Eye is commited to updating the public until our dying--

Joanna then appears on camera and takes the mic from the reporter.

Joanna: Citzens of Mantle! General Ironwood has abandoned you! But we have not. If you can hear this, please gather any food and supplies you need to keep warm, then come to the Mantle crater. The Grimm are starting to make their way back into the city. But we can hold the line if we all come together. If we don't... well, you've seen what's waiting for us in the storm. It's time to show your teeth Mantle.

The scene changes to Yang, Ren, Jaune and Oscar taking out two Atlas androids. The group then moves to a locked door and Yang uses the key she was given by Pietro to open said door. When it does Yang eyes sparkle as she sees the cool new toys.

Yang: *gasps* Okay, the others are definitely missing out.

Out in the streets, Yang, Jaune, and Ren pilot a triplet of hoverbikes, with Oscar riding backseat with Yang. Yang then sees a ramp and wants to jump off it.

Oscar: *panicking* Yang! Yang, no! No!

He was too late. Yang jumps off the ramp and uses Ember Celica to fire a round and do a flip in midair on the hoverbike. As Yang smiles at the thrill, some of her hair gets caught in Oscar's mouth, which he tries to spit out. They land safely back on the ground. Ren and Jaune exchange a look, with Jaune bumping over a piece of debris. As the three continue their ride through the Mantle streets, they are unwarily being watched by a Grimm-like figure perched on a bridge overhead.