Election Night

Grimlock POV

Ruby: Oh my....

Jaune: Weiss, please tell me your father's not that stupid?

Weiss: This is really bad. He has no idea the ramifications of this action.

Ratchet: In any case, this human has just blown our cover!

Grimlock: Me know.

Ratchet: If elected, this tyrant could put a bounty on all our heads!

Grimlock: Me know.

Ratchet: He could even force you all away from your families!

Grimlock: ME KNOW! Me know. *sighs*

Blake: What are we going to do? *holds Sludge close*

Slag: *growls* Why not show that jerk just how monstrous we can be.

Grimlock: No.... *everyone looks at him* This changes nothing, we still have a planet to protect. Dinobots, keep human cover unless life threatening. Ratchet, don't leave base unless in vehicle mode. Whether humans know or not won't stop us from destroying the Grimm and Salem.

Oscar: Grimlock's right, we can't control what others do with information or how others may react to it, we just need to do the best we can to keep the planet safe.

Ruby: We'll deal with Jacques when the election finishes but for now let's just try and do our jobs.

Ratchet: Are you sure about this Grimlock?

Grimlock: We can't leave Remnant to it's fate. You wanna run, go ahead, but if you choose to stay, you will obey Grimlock's command.

Ratchet: *sigh* Alright then. What do we do next?

Timeskip 1 Week Later

3rd Person POV

Grimlock was training all the Dinobots hard one afternoon and is having each train against each other both in their human forms and Dinobot modes.

Slag and Slam are busy testing unstoppable vs immovable, Snarl is using Swoop's clones as target practice as Swoop tries to knock his brother down, Slash is playing tag with Sludge to increase both their reaction times.

Teams RWBY, JNPR and Oscar are also training, Weiss is besting Winter with her summons, Yang is trying to catch Blake, while she uses her shadow clones, Jaune and Pyrrha are bouncing a ball back and forth with their shields.

Oscar: *looks at scroll* Your Aura recovery is getting a lot better.

Pyrrha: I'll say. I'm really proud of you, Jaune.

Jaune: *exhale* Thanks guys.

Ruby is then seen using her Semblance and rushing towards Ren, who is meditating next to a pillar, when the bundle of petals splits into three circles around the pillar and Ren then reforms into Ruby.

Jaune: Whoa! How long have you been able to do that?

Ruby: I, don't know. I don't really think about it too much.

*CRASH*

Slag: Haha! Victory!

Slam: *grunts*

Nora: It's okay Slam, that's why it's called training.

Oscar: Wow, even your kids are getting better, and I still don't have my Semblance yet.

Ruby: Well, we'll all be jealous when you do.

Ironwood: Wow, Clover wasn't kidding. You're really giving this your all.

Ruby: We have to with the way things are going.