Dance Dance Infiltration

3rd Person POV

     It's dance night and there are mixed feelings about it from the RWBY family.

Slag: Mom, do I really need to wear this?

Yang: It's only for one night then I'll never make you wear one ever again. Deal?

Slag: *sigh* Fine.

     Yang kisses Slag's cheek and helps him finish his tuxedo. Grimlock too was have issues with his suit and Ruby was not thrilled about wearing a dress and what she calls lady stilts. Weiss scolded both a little until they finally got their attire on, she then changed her tune when her two boys got their tuxedos together.

Weiss: *excited* Oh, you two look so handsome!

Swoop: I could get used to this.

Snarl: Not preferred, but tolerable.

Sludge: How we supposed to fight in these?

Blake: *chuckles* Oh baby, we're not fighting tonight. This is a night for all of us to just relax and have fun.

Sludge: Fighting is fun.

Grimlock: Thank you! *groans*

     All the girls chuckle and make their final preparations before leading the boys to the ballroom. Blake and Sludge met up with Sun.

Blake: I knew you looked better in a tie.

Sun: *turns around* Oh hey Blake. Uh, you look great. You too, Sludge.

Blake: Just so you know, my first two dances are already spoken for.

Sun: Fine by me.

      Meanwhile, the rest of the family make it to the party and see loads of people already having fun. Ruby breaths and starts walking but Grimlock doesn't move with her.

Ruby: Grimlock? What's the matter?

Grimlock: Grimlock, don't like new people.

     Ruby noticed Grimlock was shaking a little, she looked around and told him they can hang out by the punch bowl in the corner of the room. Weiss, Snarl and Swoop check the decorations, while Yang and Slag made sure everyone on the guest list arrived. When Blake, Sun and Sludge arrive, Yang asks Blake for their dance and both head to the dance floor. Slag and Sludge joined Grimlock at the punch bowl and watched, Jaune then showed up next to Ruby.

Jaune: I see you and Grim are hiding at the punch bowl, too.

Ruby/Grimlock: Yup.

Jaune: *raises his glass* To the socially awkward.

Ruby: * giggles as she raises her glass* Sorry things didn't work with Weiss.

Jaune: Oh, it's fine. Neptune's pretty cool, I guess. I get why she went with him.

Ruby: Actually, he turned her down.

Jaune: *nearly spits his drink* What?!

Ruby: Yeah, and all because he couldn't dance.

Grimlock: Never worry. Snarl and Swoop came and save day. *points out Weiss and kids dancing*

     A little while later Jaune saw Pyrrha walking to the balcony, alone and decided to follow her. Blake and Yang finished their dance and Blake beckoned Sludge over for their dance. Sludge just dove right in with a smile even though he knew nothing about dancing. Yang also asked Slag to dance with her, and begrudgingly he accepted. Ruby is then joined by Professor Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon.