The Battle for Beacon

Ruby POV

      Everyone has grabbed their weapons but the Giant Nevermore stirs and starts to recover, the other students go into action, Ren starts by slicing at the Grimm's eyes, allowing Alastar to swing and grab Yatsuhashi and another student with a very large sword jumps into the air above the Nevermore. Nora slams her hammer onto the Grimm's head slamming it back to the ground, then Alastar throws Yatsuhashi up, he and the other sword wielding student combine attacks and decapitate the Giant Nevermore. Awesome!

Pyrrha: Ruby I--I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Me too, but it wasn't your fault.

Jaune: She's right. *approaches Pyrrha with her weapons* That woman on the speaker. They're behind all of this. We need to make sure that they don't take anyone else.

*Grimm Loud Growl*

      Everyone takes up fighting positions.

Neptune: So, does anyone have a plan of attack?

Ruby: Sun, I need your scroll.

Sun: *tosses his scroll with his tail*

     I use the scroll to call my locker, it lands and opens but before I can grab Crescent Rose, a Gryphon lands on it and goes to attack me, before it does though, it's shot away, I turn and see Professor's Port and Oobleck.

Port: Children, we'll take it from here.

Oobleck: You all must get to the Academy immediately.

Ruby: But-

Oobleck: Ruby, this day will go down in Remnant's history, I'd prefer if my students lived to tell about it.

Ruby: *nods* Let's go! *grabs Crescent Rose*

All students start filing out of the stadium towards the evacuation ships, I see General Ironwood and approach.

Ruby: What's going on?

Ironwood: Grimm are invading the city. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school and worse still, some vagabond has taken over one of my ships. I'm *shoots Grimm* going to take it back.

Jaune: What should we do?

Ironwood: You have two choices, rise and defend your school, or save yourselves. *students look at each other* No one will fault you if you leave. *to soldiers* Move out!

The Atlas Bullheads leave and I continue to stare into the sky at the bullheads and wonder.

Grimlock POV

Cinder: Alright, little one, I need to get somethimg of mine. I'll be back soon.

Cinder walks out, me, Grimlock still chained, now Grimlock hear fighting and roars and screams. Mama's words are heard in my memory.

Ruby: As Hunstmen and Huntresses, we have a duty to try, to fight, to save.

Grimlock: Mama, right. Grimlock gonna keep trying till me can't no more! *eyes turn red*

      Instead of transforming into Dino-mode, something else happens, Grimlock grow stronger, metal appears on body, the chains shock me but Grimlock don't feel anything, then-

Me, Grimlock grow bigger and bigger, me smash out of dorm building and stand...

(A/N): Quick side note, this transformation is 50 feet tall.

Grimlock: Nothing seem right. Hard to think.

*Grimm Ursa Major Roar*

The Grimm charge Grimlock, me simply punch down and smash Grimm into ash.

Grimlock: Where Grimlock's family!

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile, Roman Torchwick has placed his scroll into the console of the Airship he has commandeered, and something takes over the entire Atlas network and turns all the androids and mechs on the good guys, including taking down Ironwood's bullhead, and surrounding Weiss and Blake as they and their kids reach the courtyard in front of Beacon.

Watching Ironwood's ship goes down, Ruby turns and runs out of the transport she and the students were riding on, jumps off the ship, while it's still in the air and lands back on Amity Stadium. She runs into the coliseum and puts in coordinates in one of the lockers and holds on for take off. As the locker reaches it's peak height, Ruby jumps off and lands on Roman's commandeered airship.

Roman: *ship shakes slightly* *groans* Go see what that is.

Neo: *nod and happily skips out*

Back on the grounds of Beacon, Weiss, Blake and their kids are fighting back against the growing Atlas android reinforcments. The dinos are handling things really well with the androids while Blake and Weiss focus on the White Fang that are now joining the fray. As soon as they finish their fight's Weiss and Blake look around and see some Atlas soldier being demolished by their own mechs, the group start toward them until they hear screams from Grimm coming in from the opposite end of the school grounds. Weiss and Blake look at each other and know what they have to do.

Weiss: Be safe.

Blake: Right.

Sludge follows Blake as Snarl and Swoop follow Weiss. Blake rounds a corner as Sludge takes care of a few Beowulves, Blake then hears a cry of pain and sees an Atlas Soldier run through by-

Blake: *disbelief* No. Adam.

Adam: Hello, my darling.

In Beacon Tower, Ozpin is surveying the battle outside and starts to leace with his cane when the earth shakes, the earth shakes elswhere too, Grimlock stops and looks around until he sees the entire side of a mountain crumble then explode to reveal a Wyvern Grimm. The massive monster flies towards Beacon and releases new Grimm in the city and the the school grounds.

Grimlock: Grimlock know that not good. Gotta beat it, but how?

(A/N): Okay, I know this one wasn't as long but it was still entertaining to write, hopefully you find reading just as enjoyable.

Anyways, leave a vote and follow my channel if you want more, but for now I need to work on the next chapter. So, as always, have a great rest of your day/night and I'll see you in the next one. PEACE OUT!!!