Sneaking Out

Grimlock POV

     Over the next few weeks my brothers and I have adapted to life at Beacon and help from our mother's didn't hurt. Ruby decided that I have regained enough weight to start training to be a Huntsman, if I wanted to. Slag would often challenge me to a duel but we never went full dino inside the school and Sludge and the others have yet to reveal their dinosaur forms. Blake revealed to us that she was a faunus and was once a member of a terrotist group known as the White Fang, cool. One day though, I was coming back to the dorm after beating Slag, again, and heard voices from mom's room and decided to listen in.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright guys, today's the day. The investigation begins!

Weiss: I'm glad you are taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've gotta plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Ok, everyone remember their jobs?

Weiss: You and I will go to the CCT Tower and check Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or unconsistancies.

Blake: The White Fang have regular faction meetings. I should be able to sneak in and gather any intelligence on what they may be planning.

Yang: I have a friend on the shady side of town who's supposed to know everything that goes on in the city. Getting information out of him shouldn't be an issue.

Ruby: Alright, I'll tell team JNPR that they're babysitting tonight and we'll get going.

     I hear footsteps coming to the door so I just decide to knock and mom answers the door.

Ruby: Oh Grimlock. You know this is your room too you don't need to knock.

Grimlock: Lost key, again. *looks down*

Ruby: Oh, you sweet thing. *sigh* What am I gonna do with you? So, I wanted to tell you that you and your brothers will be spending the evening with team JNPR tonight.

Grimlock: Why?

Ruby: Because the four of us have buisness to take care of in town.

Grimlock: Can't Grimlock come with?

Ruby: I wish but we're going to a dangerous part of the city and I don't want to risk losing you.

Grimlock: *sigh* Is that why there is a monkey hanging outside the window?

Ruby: Huh?

     Ruby looks and sees a guy hanging out in the window sill.

????: Hey guys.

Blake: Sun?! What are you doing here?

Sun: I'm here to help.

Blake: We... appreciate the thought but..

Ruby: We don't want involve friends if we don't have to.

Sun: Pfft. That's stupid, you should always invite friends. That's why I brought Neptune.

     As both boys hop in, I am on edge because I don't know them. The blue haired one walks near me, looks at me and says.

Neptune: Aww, aren't you cute.

Ruby: No wait-!

     His hand touches my head and I quickly bite his hand.

Neptune: Oww! Ow! Ow! Get him off! Get him off!

Ruby: Grimlock! It's okay. Let him go, now.

     I let go of the jerks hand and Ruby moves in between me and the boys.