Round 1

3rd Person POV

     The Vytal Festival Tournament is well underway and Team RWBY is right in the thick of it.

Ruby: Got your back, Sis!

????: Oh yeah, who's got yours?

       The opponent is then frozen in place by Weiss' glyph.

Ruby: My BFF.

Weiss: No.

Ruby: *to herself* Yes.

      Meanwhile, in the stands, the Dinokids are cheering for their mother's, well most of them.

Slag: *pout* Wish we were down there, that looks fun.

Grimlock: *sigh* Yeah.

Sludge: We not official team. Would be unfair.

Slag: I still want to fight!

Swoop: Well, you can take your complaints to your mom later.

Snarl: For now, let's just cheer for our moms!

Snarl/Swoop/Sludge: *excited* Yeah!

Grimlock: Suppose you're right.

Slag: *frustrated* Hmph!

     Back on the field-

Ruby: Bumblebee!

      Blake and Yang pull off their signature team combo and smash the remaining members of Team ABRN and win the match. As the crowd cheers for Team RWBY, Ruby looks around in disbelief.

Ruby: We-We did it?

     The others gave their approval and Ruby jumps for joy.

Ruby: We did iiiiiit! *transition to fairgrounds* Is anyone else starving?

Blake: I may have worked up an appetite. *stomach growls loudly*

Weiss: *facetiously* Oh, if only there was someplace to grab some food. Oh wait.

Ruby: Don't worry Weiss, I forget about the fairgrounds sometimes too.

Weiss: I was being facetious.

Yang: Let's grab the kids and start looking for a food stand.

Emerald: Gonna be a little hard without your money. *holds up Ruby's wallet*

Ruby: Huh?! *checks her pockets* No. No. No.

Emerald: Heheh. Good to see you Ruby. *hands Ruby her wallet* Good job on winning that round.

Ruby: Oh, it was a team effort.

Emerald: So the doubles round is next, who are you electing to battle.

Ruby: Well, we thought it over and are having Weiss and Yang participate.

Emerald: Very cool.

Sludge: Mommy!

     Just as the team turn to the voices Blake is tackled into a hug from Sludge, the rest of the kids were not far behind. Swoop and Snarl embrace Weiss in a group hug, Slag fistbumps Yang before hugging her as well before he starts asking if he can fight too, Grimlock accepts Ruby's joyous hug. Grimlock then started smelling something worringly familiar, he looked at Emerald and Mercury and figured that's where the scent came from.

Emerald: Who are these little guys?

Grimlock: *low growl*

Ruby: Easy Grim. These are our kids, we found them in the Emerald Forest and took them in. This is Grimlock.