Persuasion

3rd Person POV

At the Particle Collider building in Solitas' tundra, Optimus and the rest of the Autobots and Dinobots had failed to stop the Decepticons, when they walk back out to Grimlock, they only see him jump at the Decepticon Warship that was making it's get away.

Wheeljack: Well, where's he going?

Slag: *looks and sees something in snow* Slash! *runs forwards*

Slag runs to where Grimlock jumped and sees Ruby's seemingly lifeless body, Slash and Arcee made to them next and Arcee checked Ruby.

Optimus: *slightly worried tone* Arcee?

Arcee: She's.... alive. Just unconscious.

Ultra Magnus: That's why Grimlock went after the Decepticon Warship.

Optimus: Right now, we need to get Ms. Rose medical attention. *calls on comms* Ratchet? We require an immediate Ground-Bridge...... Ratchet?

Back at base, Winter and the others are just coming to.

Winter: *dizzy* Stewardess, there's a man on the wing of this plane.

Bulkhead: Oh, Optimus?

Arcee: Bulkhead, is everything okay? Where's Ratchet?

Bulkhead: *looks around* He's.... He's gone.

Smokescreen: And so is Soundwave.

Optimus: Bridge us back to base, now.

Bulkhead gets the Ground-Bridge open and the Autobots start to go through.

Slag: What about Grimlock?

Optimus: At the moment we have more pressing concerns, we will find Grimlock though, I promise.

The Dinobots finally comply and walk through with the Dinobots. Before that though, Optimus sees Predaking barely hanging on to life, and decides to walk over to him, pick him up and carry him through their Ground-Bridge.

Sludge: No! No way!

Swoop: Even I have to agree with Sludge on this one. He tried to kill us all, leave him to his fate.

Optimus: That would be dishonorable and while he may never side with us, he may change and stray from Megatron's path.

Back at base the rest of Team RWBY and JNPR walk into base in the morning. Yang is the first to see Arcee walk through the Ground-Bridge.

Yang: Hey, Arcee. Is Ruby-

Everyone see's Ruby's body in Arcee's arms.

Blake: *voice breaks* Ruby?

Weiss: No!

Jaune: Put her on the table! *runs downstairs*

The rest of the Dinobots follow through and Yang starts questioning.

Yang: How did this happen?

Arcee: ..... Megatron happened, Grimlock tried to protect Ruby.

Ren: *checks Ruby* She's unconscious, but her Aura is almost broken.

Jaune: Good enough for me to get to work. *activates Semblance*

Yang: Where's Grimlock now?

Optimus: I'm afraid he's on a rage fuelled rampage on the Decepticon Warship.

Weiss: Can't we track him?

Ultra Magnus: The Warship is cloaked with Decepticon stealth technology, but we have more pressing concerns.