Lost

3rd Person POV

Ruby: Anything, Grim?

Grimlock: *sniffs* No, still too many. Can't pick up scent.

Ruby: *calls on comm link* Pyrrha? Any luck?

Pyrrha: *over comm* Nothing, we're headed towards the square next.

Ruby: Keep in touch. *calls over comm link* Arcee? Swoop? Anything?

Arcee: *over comms* Nothing, Ruby.

Swoop: *over comm* *saddened shrill*

Ruby: Don't stay out too much longer Argus is closing the gates for the night soon.

Arcee: *over comm* Copy that.

Swoop: *over comm* *agreement shrill*

Meanwhile, with Team JNPR-

Nora: Oscar!

Ren: Please answer us!

Slash: I hope he's okay.

Pyrrha: Oscar's a pretty tough kid. I'm sure he'll be alright.

Jaune: Then again he's only 5 years older than Grimlock. *groans*

Nora: *sees coffee shop* Why don't we grab a quick pick-me-up?

Ren: A good idea.

Jaune: You guys go ahead.

Nora and Ren look at Pyrrha, she nods and they take both Slam and Slash to the stand, and Pyrrha sits next to Jaune.

Pyrrha: There's more going than just what happened with Oscar, isn't there?

Jaune: I've.... been strughling with everything since Beacon. I failed to protect you and Amber from Salem, I was a coward for not going with you to face down Cinder. Ever since then, I've been a failure as a leader, and as a friend.

Pyrrha: Stop that. You're being too hard on yourself, your friends love you. No one is perfect, but if you can just be the best version of yourself and try your best than that's more than enough for us. For me.

Pyrrha leans over and kisses Jaune's cheek, which surprised him causing him to blush, when Jaune looks at Pyrrha, he sees she's blushing too.

Pyrrha: As a Hunter and as a friend we have a duty to at least try, that's all anyone can ask for. I felt like I was the only one who could stand up to Cinder and try to stop her, I knew I wasn't going to win, but if it meant you and the others could live then that was enough.

Jaune: Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: But now I see that you don't fight to die for your friends, you live for them, because they need you and love you-

Jaune cuts Pyrrha off by kissing her on the lips, Pyrrha was surprised at first but soon melted into it and returned the kiss. The two remained like this until-

Nora: Ha! Told you Ren! You owe me 5 lien.

Ren: I don't remember a bet being made.

Jaune and Pyrrha pull away and blush in embarrassment. Slash approached Jaune and Pyrrha and hugs them both, the pair return the hug when she says.

Slash: I love Mommy and Daddy.

Jaune: Let's not jump that far but if that's what you like then I'm okay with it.

Pyrrha: *blushes harder* S-Sure.

The trio seperate and Jaune stands up and says.

Jaune: Let's look for a little longer then we'll head back when the sun goes down.