Deadlock

3rd Person POV

Wheeljack, Rafael and Yang finally finish the drone that is going to use Laserbeak's broken part to lead the Autobots to the Decepticon Warship.

Weiss: You sure we shouldn't put a GPS tracker on this thing?

Wheeljack: Too risky. Both sides are getting really good at rooting out that trick.

Smokescreen: Besides we don't need a tracker.

Rafael: We have Optimus.

Optimus: While I fully intend to follow "Chip", I do feel I will require backup. *looks at Swoop*

Swoop: M-Me?

Optimus: I have seen your work under Grimlock's command, I would be more at ease with you along for the ride.

Swoop: *smirks* *transforms* Then what are we waiting for?

Weiss: Hey, be careful out there, okay.

Swoop: I've got this Momma.

Miko: But, won't the 'Cons see you two giants coming?

Bulkhead: Not until it's too late.

Ultra Magnus: We'll be ready for immediate mobilization upon your command, sir.

Smokscreen: Good luck you two.

Arcee: Stay safe.

Bumblebee: *series of beeps*

Optimus: Whatever the outcome, Ratchet would be most proud of our human allies' contribution.

The humans smile at the nice compliment, Yang turns to Rafael and says.

Yang: Come on, kiddo. Let's light this thing.

Rafael activates Chip and it takes off fast, Swoop transforms into Dinobot mode and flies after both it and Optimus.

Back on the Decepticon Warship, almost the entire ship hears Grimlock's roar.

Megatron: Soundwave?

Soundwave taps into the cameras and shows Grimlock tearing the inside of the Warship apart as he tears through the Decepticons.

Megatron: So the monster survives, though not for very long. *accesses comms* All forces dispatch and protect the lab and the Omega Lock at all costs, we have an intruder.

Meanwhile, in Shockwave's lab, Ratchet is working on a monitor when finally...

Ratchet: *whispers* The final piece of the puzzle. Thank you Decepticon technology.

Ratchet remembers the formula and delete's it from the computer banks and tries to formulate an escape plan, when suddenly.

*CRASH*

Shockwave: Knock-Out, keep an eye on our guest.

Shockwave walks to the door and opens it only to be hit by several Decepticon corpses, Knock-Out, being the coward he is, runs and hides as flames start stampeding down the hallway. Ratchet stood there a little worried even when Grmlock smashed his enormus frame through the doorway. Grimlock sees Ratchet and growls.

Ratchet: E-Easy, easy, Grimlock. *raises hands* It's me Ratchet.

Grimlock: *growls menacingly*

Ratchet: I am not your enemy. I just need you to calm down for a few seconds.

Grimlock stops growling as Ratchet reaches out a hand and touches his snout. Grimlock then transforms back into his robot form and couldn't help letting out some whines.