Worst Case Scenario

Grimlock POV

After the Grimm attack last night, Grimlock went to team JNPR room and stand in front of Slam.

Grimlock: *cross* Did you have no other option but to transform?

Slam looks up then back down and shakes his head no. Grimlock lose his cross expression, knelt down and put a hand on the back of Slam's neck, Slam looked at Grimlock's now more comforting expression.

Grimlock: You did nothing wrong. You just wanted to help.

Grimlock presses my head against Slam's and we stay like this for several minutes. But troubles are far from over.

3rd Person POV

You ain't kidding Grimlock, Slam wasn't the only recieving bad press, but someone had released altered footage of Tyrian's attack and made it look like Penny was the one who attacked the citizens. Ironwood installed a temporary restriction of assembly of any kind. Worse still, Robyn Hill has turned from hometown to full on vigilante, attacking and stealing supplys from supply trucks meant for Amity Tower.

Ironwood: This is the worst case scenario! *slams fist on table* More people are dead, Penny framed, and somehow, Jacques Schnee is sitting on the council. And worse Slam has confirmed people's fears of alien death machines, the news' words, not mine.

Grimlock: Slam acted under Grimlock's orders. This not Slam's fault.

Ironwood: I don't care who's fault it is, the damage is already done. Jacques is already trying to move that the Dinobots are forced to leave Remnant, forever.

Nora: No! They can't take my baby away from me!

Ironwood: I won't let that happen, but it'll be difficult.

Clover: On top of it all, Robyn has attacked two supply trucks this week alone.

Ironwood: She's also managed embolden our suppliers. They've stopped all sales of supplies until Mantle is properly prepared. Until then, the Amity Tower Project is ground to halt.

Ruby: But we're so close. Isn't there anything we can do?

Winter: There is one thing, declaring Martial Law.

Grimlock: That's really bad, right?

Jaune: You're not actually considering that?

Ironwood: What's more important? Establishing communications with the world or appeasing a few city blocks?

Pyrrha: Don't make it sound so trivial, when you know it isn't. You keep talking how we just need a little more time, but you're not the one having to struggle.

Ironwood: We have all had to make sacrifices for the greater good. Mantle has had to bear a lot of the burden, but-

Pyrrha: They're bearing all of it! The longer this waiting game goes on, the harder each day gets for Mantle, and now you want to send in more soldiers? You can't force people to fall in line! If you do this you'll just be trading all of these problems for the Grimm!

Ironwood loses his stoic expression and sighs before sitting in his chair with his hand rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Ruby: Please, General. This kind of division plays right into Salem's hands. That's why Tyrian is here framing you.

Clover: About that, *pulls up mug shot* Are you sure this was the man you saw?

Winter: Tyrian Callows was accused of murders all across Anima. A homicidal maniac who escaped justice when his prison transport was attacked by Grimm. He was never seen again.