Strings

Grimlock POV

Grimlock groans as me wake up in pain, but me manage to surpress the pain, get up and look around.

Wheelie: Rise and shine, Grimlock.

Grimlock: How long me out?

Wheelie: 7 hours.

Grimlock: Okay, *stretches* we need to rejoin the adults and help in any way we can.

Wheelie: I've been trying to tap into Atlas' comm link system to try and find out their movemnets, but without Brains around, it's a slow process.

Grimlock: Do Wheelie know where everyone is?

Wheelie: Yeah, I can track them. *checks scanners* It seems Ruby and her group have made it to the military base in Atlas. Pietro and Maria are set up at Amity waiting for the green light from Ruby's crew. And Yang's group, they're headed towards the tundra.

Grimlock: Dinobots! Wake up!

The rest of the kids rouse themselves and start to yawn and stretch.

Slam: *grunts* ?

Grimlock: We need to get moving. The adults need our help.

Swoop: Mommy didn't call for us.

Grimlock: We go, now!

Swoop held his hands up in defense.

Grimlock: *exhale* Sorry.

Slash: Where are we going, big brother?

Grimlock: Yang's group is heading out into the tundra. Slag and Slash will catch up the quickest.

Slag: Up for a little hike?

Slash: Let's do it.

Joanna: And what do you think you kids are doing?

Grimlock: We help our family, unless you wanna try and stop us. *low growl*

Joanna: ..... No.

Grimlock: Swoop go to Amity and get that thing in the air, even if you have to carry it.

Swoop: I love a good challenge!

Grimlock: Sludge, Snarl, Slam, we go to Atlas.

Snarl: How?

Grimlock: The direct path.

Ruby POV

I just got out of the pneumatic tube and am catching my breath from the unorthodox form of transport. Weiss is still a little annoyed with the surprise trip from Nora and is holding her ear like a child.

Nora: Ow, ow, ow! Come on, that was a once in a lifetime experience!

Weiss finally let's her go. Nora's ear turns red before she rubs it.

Nora: Ow.

The last one comes up and Blake stumbles out with her hair in a mess.

Blake: Good. Because I never want to do that again.

I stand up straight as Blake fixes her hair, then we all move forward.

May: Alright, robo-girl, you're up. Which way?

Penny uses her robotic eyes to scan the area ahead.

Penny: *points in various directions as she says them* We'll cross the bridge, then go left, straight, right, straight, left, up, up, right, straight, right, right, straight, left, left.

Everyone else looks at her a bit dumbfounded, I, however, have a smug expression.

Penny: And my name... is Penny.