Wild Child, Paul (Imagine)

This was an Imagine requested by a lovely reader Maggiemay1827 (I apologize for the delays of the requests)😭

    It was a warm summer's evening in Santa Carla as my bestfriend Star and I were getting ready to head out to the carnival that was just by the boardwalk. Just thinking about our plans tonight sent butterflies whirling around in my stomach and chest. Never not once have I seen this "exotic" place that Star has always been telling me about, so of course I came for my summer vacation to stay with my aunt and cousins.

"Owww!!!" You hear a screech come out of Star as the big curly haired girl just ended up jabbing herself in the eye with her mascara.

"You know it's hard being a girl." Huffed put at you, making you laugh at her frustration.

"Yeah..... but it's also a lot of fun." You say with laughter as Star smiled in agreement at you, standing to put her shoes on.

"Almost ready to go, Mag?" Star asked as she flipped her hair over her shoulder, doing turns and practically back bends in the mirror trying to see every bit of the outfit she had on. Nodding your head at her as you stand to give yourself a look over.

Your outfit consists of a cute summer dress with a pair of thigh high boot heels

Your outfit consists of a cute summer dress with a pair of thigh high boot heels. Your silky long brownish hair flowing down your back and a little over your shoulders, having a touch of mascara, a fine amount of eyeliner and a hint of dark red eye shadow to make your chocolate brown eyes pop. Adding some accessories, such as earrings, a cute necklace that has a red rose charm and grabbing your denim jacket in case you find it chilly.

"Alright let's go, let's go, gotta meet up with the gang." She expressed her joy loudly as she yanking your arm like a dog yanks a leash once they've seen a squirrel. Running and dashing put of the house to meet up with your cousin Michelle.... oh and aka my bestfriends boyfriend...gross.

"Took you two long enough, must be nice to be a girl and take all this time getting ready." At that comment you and star looked at one another and snickered with knowing thoughts. The engine of the car starting up and the three of you speeding off to town.

(At the boardwalk)

        "Come on guys, your such slow pokes" Star urged for our legs to move faster as she was excited to get out and live free in the night with everyone. Yet that's not how Michael and I were feeling having to chase her.

"Hold your panties!!!" Michael yelled out which caused a group of people to stop talking and stare at him with blank emotionless faces. Clearing his throat and flushing a deep red as he awkwardly shoved his hands in his pockets. "Hot night tonight, am I right." Literally crickets.