What they do when your feeling insecure (preference)

David- He took you out to his special place. It was a little cave like place that had a gaping whole at the tope so you could see the sky.

He watched you, gazing at the place in awe, " This is so beautiful, David." You say, looking to the stars and feeling at peace and relaxed. 

He smiled softly, walking up behind you and kissing your cheek softly, " Not nearly as beautiful as you." He whispered in your ear. Your eyes prick with tears as you smile at him shyly and cuddle into his embrace. 

Dwayne- When all those blonde big chested women who could be qualified as groupies, flirted with Dwayne it made you feel ugly. You didnt feel like something he could be proud of having as a Mate.

So you told him you weren't feeling well and your going back to the cave early that night. Knowing him he wanted to go along too, but you reminded him he hasn't fed yet.

He stops a bit, looking at you like he knew what was up but wasn't saying anything, he just nodded and gave you a loving kiss on the lips and let you go. Lecturing you to be safe and that he'll be there soon as well.

Once you got there you broke down and started crying, laying down in one of the beds they have, your back facing the wall so nobody could see you. You laid there for what felt like ages, quietly letting the tears roll down your face, oblivious to the presence that has walked up to the bed behind you. 

Whipping your face you felt the bed sink behind you and a strong arm go tightly around you, pulling you close up against him. "I love you, so much, your the most beautiful and elegant thing I have ever seen and had to myself. They're, those supposed women are so cheap and, and they're not you." He said softly but sternly as well.

Then a rose was brought in front of your face and laid down next to you. "Please don't ever second guess what we have." He said, kissing your shoulder and tightly pulling you to him, making your comfortable and soon enough feeling better and tired, drifting off to sleep in his embrace.

Paul- Well this goofball would definitely go all out with making you feel better. Buying you your favorite desert and drinks and having so many pillows and blankets all over the place. Giving you kisses and flirting extra extra more. Sorta helped but not really. 

"If you were a bu-" Paul was about to say but you cut him off.

"No Paul that's nasty. " You said with a little laugh.

"I was going to say butterfly." He joked, pulling you on his lap and kissing your cheek and shoulder. Both of you surely enough falling asleep on one another. 

Marko- He would stay up all day and night to talk to you about it, and would also make you stay at the cave, not letting you leave until he knows your one hundred percent feeling better.

"Marko, I have to go, I need to at least let my mom and brothers know where I am." You sigh.

"They're own faults for not having more of an opened mind and taking themselves a chill pill, cause your here right now with me getting better and starting to be happy." He said, crossing his arms in front of him like a mother would do if you were caught taking a cookie out of the cookie jar. 

"Well someone has to let them know." You sigh again, running a hand through your hair.

"Paul will, don't worry about it babes, now come with me back to bed and sleep." He said, guiding you back to the bed to take a well needed nap.

(↑ω↑)(〃∀〃)ゞ(´∧ω∧`*)(☆/>u</)