Dwayne (Jealousy) imagine

It was the beginning of summer when you moved to, Santa Carla, supposedly the murder capital. You moved with your bf, Michael, and his brother Sam along with their mother. At first you were hesitant to move with them but Michael insisted and begged for you to come, not wanting to be far from one another.

So here you are, in yours and Michaels room unpacking your stuff and getting it all set up to call home. " Babe, I can get that, you should relax for now. " He said with a mother like tone, always caring and a gentleman. You smile a little and nod, not passing up the offer to get rest, even tho you did just about unpack more than half of your guys stuff so it wasn't that big of a deal.

You plop down on your guys bed and he does the same, wrapping you up in his arms. It was silent at first until he spike up " Babes, I was thinking we could go out tonight and have a look around, maybe I'll find a job while doing so. " He suggests, you think about it " Ya, I'd like that actually, we can bring Sam and your mom along as well, I'm sure they'd love it. " You say happily, loving the company of his mom, she was so warm and tender and kind, she was like a mother you never had. Nodding he goes to ask them if they'd like to go while you lay back and drift off to sleep in the mean time.

( 9:00 pm now)

You feel someone shake you slightly, slowly opening your eyes with a groan looking up to see Michael smiling at you with a goofy look. " Morning- well not morning- but rise and shine sleeping beauty, get rereadcause we're leaving in 5." He says loudly and in a somewhat obnoxious way, you roll your eyes as you roll out of bed to get dressed.

"Why didnt he wake me an hour earlier, he knows how long I take to get ready to go out. " You mumble and groan as you step into a pair of black skinny jeans putting on a pair of combat lace up boots and grabbing your denim jacket. You had less than a minute to put on some eyeliner and do your hair but you managed to actually make it surprisingly look good. Prancing down stairs in a good mood about how good you did in 5 minutes, meeting Michael, Sam and their mother out in the car.

You guys arrive at the carnival. You and Michael given strict orders by his mother to watch over Sam while she went to look at a job she seen on the way. All three of you were having a great time, going on rides, getting cotton candy and watching people dance to the man up on stage that's the cause of the music. "Hey where are you going? " You asked Sam as you noticed him going off. He looks up anxious " Comic book store, look its like a jackpot! " His squeaky voice always making you laugh. You nod tho, " I'll tag along, Ive been wanting to look at them as well. " You tell Michael where you both were going, asking if he was coming along, he simply said he wanted to get a drink and he'll meet up with you guys there.

When you both were walking on the board walk, talking about usual stuff, your eyes tend to have glanced up to see four men with motorcycles. They were all pretty attractive. One with a platinum blonde mullet, another tall Twisted Sister with beach blonde who stood tall, a smaller one with noodle curled blonde hair, and one mysterious native darker hair man, he stood just as tall as the twisted sister.

You didn't really think anything of them, shrugging as you went into the store with Sam who was still babbling about this comic he's been looking for.

(Dwayne's POV.)

Another night, another hunt for the next victim to feed on. Leaning against my motorcycle as I watched my two brothers, Paul and Marko run around in circles chasing each other. David wasn't paying no mind to them, obviously paying more attention to all the fresh meat that's been walking by us half the night, making his picks.

I shake my head, sighing as I lean more on my motorcycle. Scanning the crowd, for something, not really knowing what but it was for something. I've been feeling more and more energetic for the past few days, each day getting stronger, my cravings, not for blood, for something else tho. Maybe fo-, as i was about to put my finger on it my eyes land right on an angelic girl, stopping me in mid thought. Her scent was addicting, more addicting than blood. Her long Y/H/C hair spilling over her shoulders and back, her piercing Y/E/C eyes looking anywhere but at me. She was walking with a boy, her brother? Friend? Boyfriend?! Can't be her boyfriend, she's not for him!