Love's Stronger, Michael (imagine)

It was a late night in Santa Carla. You and your boyfriend, Michael, were out on the boardwalk. Enjoying one anothers time like always. Always making date nights and spending time with one another. 

But something seemed a little different in Michael. He seemed to be anxious, like he wants to say something but he's just choking on the words and they won't come out. Of course you waited patiently for him to get it out, not letting him know that you knew something was wrong though, that would just make him shut down even more. 

The both of you were walking out on the beach now, holding hands and talking small talk. Giving his hand a little squeeze here and there to give some encouragement and comfortability to get out whatever it was that was bothering him. 

Seeming like itbwas working because he was starting hint towards the conversation that he wants to talk about. 

"Y/N?"

"Mhmm?" Humming softly in response, as you looked forward down the beach where you both continued to walk hand in hand. 

"If there was something wrong with me, would you still love me?" He said, sounding a little nervous.

"Wrong with you?" You asked, cocking your head as you glanced at him oddly. "What could be wrong with you? Cancer, STDs?" Your questions making him laugh a little. Smiling at him, knowing that was it at all, knowing what he meant really. But you still wanted to make him laugh a little. 

"No, nothing like that." Shaking his head, smile falling from that beautiful face of his. "Like.... I don't know how to explain it." He said, getting a little frustrated.

"Well Michael, there isn't anything wrong with you, so there's nothing to explain." You tell him, laying your head down on his shoulder.

"Yes there is." He quietly said, making you lift your head to look at him. 

"What is it?" Questioning in concern. 

"I'm..... A blood sucking vampire, Y/N." He said, sighing out, thinking this was it and it was the end.

You could see it on his face too, the defeat look that he wore as he told you this surprising but now making sense. Knowing why you only seen and met with him at night, but never thinking anything of it.

But in that moment all you could do was grab him and hug him tightly to you. Surprising him but making him feel more relaxed, feeling the tension lesson by the minute, feeling him hug back tightly. 

"You don't hate me?" He asked, with a hopeful voice, making you pull away flabbergasted by the question and wondering how you could ever hate this beautiful human being. 

"I could never hate you Michael, I love you too much." You said, making him smile widely and pulling you in for another big hug. "I'll always love you Michael, no matter what." You tell him softly. The both of you that night going back to your place for a little bit to cuddle and talk, before he had to leave for the night and the day. 

I hope you like this I just got this request done, I have three more requests for my next chapters. I will get those published ASAP! (↑ω↑)(↑ω↑)