Slumber Sammy, (Sam)

"Y/N, for the last time we are not watching 'Sixteen Candles'." He says in a tired voice, not happy with having to watch a chick flick when you guys could watch a superhero movie instead.

"Come Ooon, you'll love, I promise." Trying to convince him for the last half hour to get him to watch the movie, yet with this stubborn beach blonde it was no win.

"........I watched it 5 times with you last week! Don't tell me that I'm going to love it." He pouted, making you laugh as you flipped through the TV guide looking for something else to watch.

"Ooh what about 'Sleepaway Camp'?"

"You know I don't like Horror movies, comics, shows, anything like that." He said with a whine, rolling your eyes at him and passing the guide over to him to look at.

"Here, you choose mr.No" you teasingly say to him as he sticks his tongue out at you. Grabbing some of the snacks that you guys gathered while you wait for him to look for a movie to watch.

Popping one of the Red Hot Gummies you got from the store in your mouth and then Instantly Spitting it right out from the burn it gave you.

"Y/N!" Sam's loud voice rang next to you, still trying to fan your mouth and cool it down as you huffed at his Yelp.

"I know I'll pick it up in a minute, those things are hot as hell though."

"No not that, look what's on." He jumps for joy as he rolls and practically smears the guide in your face. Taking the guide from his hands and bringing it away from your face a ways so you can actually see what he so happy about, reading the title of 'Superman' the movie he was obsessed with.

"Um, Sammy, as much as I like superhero movies too, we watched this last night and the night before that night........ and the night before that night as well." You awkwardly say as you look at his excited puppy dog face, looking like you have a treat in your hand that he wants.

"Your point?" He asked simply, not stuttering as he waited.

"My point is is that you just ranted about my movie picks and now here you are doing the same thing...... although I never gave you puppy dog eyes or ask you for your point." You simply stated as you look back over at him to see his arms crossed and a scowl on his face , his left eyebrow cocked like you just insulted him.

Sighing and rolling your eyes. You pulled out a penny from your pocket and held it in the center of your hand.

"Alright, heads we watch what I want, tails we watch what you want." Smirking at him as he nods eagerly for the end results. Flicking the coin with your thumb up in the air as you both watch it flip and turn, falling back down and falling in your hand for you to slap it on the back of your other one. Lifting your hand up and smiling widely.

"Sixteen Candles it is!!" You say with victory, jumping up and down one the bed as Sammy sat there with a little grumpy look.

"Ya ya, but we're watching what I want tomorrow night." He said firmly making you laugh and nod as you plop back down on the bed beside him and putting the movie on, cuddling up together and getting comfy. The coin always solves everything, you smiled.

I hope you like this request!! It was yet another lovely one and I hope everyone enjoys!!