When its your birthday (preference)

David- He brings you out to the fair, buying, winning, and getting you everything. He brought you on the ride you both met on, the carousel.

You enjoyed the night, it was an amazing birthday for you. Growing fairly tired though you both decide to head back to the cave having Michael happily bring all your presents David got you to the cave for you both.

As you both laid down on one of the couches, ready to drift off to sleep, " Mmm thank you, David, this was a best birthday ever." You say drowsy with tiredness

"I'd do anything for you lovely." He says tiredly too, you both drifting off to sleep in no time happily.

Dwayne- On your birthday you went out for a long ride on all the backroads around Santa Carla. You loved going on rides with him, him speeding up and making you laugh.

Your hair blowing back in the wind as you lay your cheek down in between his shoulder blades. Hugging him tightly while he road both of you back to the cave for the rest the night.

As you guys made it to the cave, he helped you off the back of his bike not letting go of your hand while you both walk back in the cave. "I have something special for you, just let me go get it real quick." He said excitedly, sitting you down on the couch and running off into one of the little parts of the caves they had.

You laughed at his excitement, settling down on the couch more, hearing his footsteps coming quickly back. "Alright, close your eyes." He said excitedly.

"But Dwayne-" You went to say.

"Close them." He playfully demanded. You do so he says, waiting anxiously for what it was. You felt him fiddle with one of your earlobe piercings, taking out one of the earrings you had in and putting another in. Clapping his hands loudly making you jump slightly a little, "Sorry doll, you can open them now." You open them.

Getting up you walk over to a small cracked mirror that was on a table, picking it up and viewing your ear in it. Gasping excitedly, bringing one of your hands up to touch it, "I love it Dwayne, it's beautiful." You say with adoration, while touching the wolf fang that dangled from your ear.

"I'm glad you love it, doesn't exactly match mine, but it's fairly close." He said while hugging you from behind and peppering your neck and cheek with kisses. "Happy birthday darling."

Paul-  To the beach it was for you both, you both went swimming and walking along the shore afterwards when you dried off. He kept saying he had a surprise for you, you got so eager that you jumped right on him, begging him to tell you already what it was.

"Look I can't right now, I will when we get there." He said, "which we already are there." Saying with relief after all the begging you were doing. You look to see a little cave. "Come on, it's in here." He says taking your hand and leading the way. Once inside you were showed a beautiful glowing water that was in the center of the mini cave.

"Paul, it's so beautiful, how'd you find this." You ask, staring in awe at the glowing water that lit the small cave.

"Well when your a vampire you have a lot of time on your hands." He said with a smirk. "You like it?" He asked.

"I love it." You say in adoration.

"It's yours." He said kissing your temple while wrapping his arms around you tightly, your heart fluttering to the gift that was given to you by the man you love so dearly.

Marko- You and him stayed at the cave, I know what your thinking, it's boring right?  But it wasn't, it was romantic and soothing. He put up all these Christmas lights all around the cave and lit candles giving it that nice soothing feel to it.

He even ordered Chinese take out and you both sat on the couch talking up a storm and laughing with one another. You could never get enough of each other, loving the jokes and stories you tell one another was the highlight of eachothers day's/nights.

"So, I got you a little something something, for my lovey lovey." He said rolling off the couch and grabbing a box that was underneath it. "Open." He said happily.

Laughing a little you open the box, cracking a huge as hell smile, you lift up a denim jacket that had a couple patches that we're put in it recently. " I thought it'd be cute if you started your own little patched up jacket just like I have." He said smiling at the scene in front of him.

"This is amazing!! I love it!" You practically yell, jumping on him and hugging him tightly, leaving pecks of kisses all over his face, "thank you, thank you, thank you!" You said over and over making him laugh hugging you back and watching you talk and talk about all the patches that you had in mind to put on there and smiling at your excitement.

"Happy birthday lovey. " Kissing you cheek.

Hope you like this one, took longer than I wanted it to(/ω\)