He does your make-up (preference)

David- It was his idea, something to get you back sense you did his make-up while he was asleep. So you brought your make-up box over and let him use whatever he desired.

"So, this color is pretty on you, you should wear it more." He said, grabbing the mirror and holding it in front of your face. 

You were amazed with the work he did, it wasn't awesome work but it was pretty decent, especially for him. He put a blood red lipstick on your lips, with black eyeliner that was mistakenly smudged and a hint of red eyeshadow that matched your lips.

"David, this is actually not that bad." You said, looking at yourself in the mirror, knowing you'll be using that look just make it look a touch better.

"Why thank you babes." He said proudly, smiling too his work.

Dwayne- Slapping out eyeshadow palettes, whipping on lipstick, swiping on eyeliner amd dabbing on some blush and he was done before you knew it.

Looking in the mirror you honestly thought of your grandma and how she looked with make-up, like a Barbie doll.

"How is it?" He asked, curious of what you think, he thinks he did pretty well. You, you think he actually did great.

He didn't do any blending cause he oblivious didn't know to do that, but he did great, something you'd be fine with wearing in public.

"You should've been a make-up artist." You answered with a smirk.

"How bout no." Rolling his eyes while throwing the makeup back in your bag and laying back.

Paul-  He was a pro when it came to this, though he didn't do it at all he somehow was naturally just awesome with make-up. So you let him do your make-up for a little dinner party your mom was throwing.

"Alright hot stuff, done." He said, leaning back with a mirror in hand to let you look at yourself. You loved the colors he chose, he was great at picking out colors for you to wear for eyeshadows and blush.

"Your better at this than I am, like what the hell?" You asked shocked.

"Guessing it came from watching you always putting it on." He said shrugging his shoulders.

Marko- Him doing your make-up turned out...... Well not so much. He honestly had no clue what he was doing, so what did he do? He winged it.

"Well that looks odd." He said cocking an eyebrow.

"Marko, that's cause it's lipstick you used on my eyes, not eyeshadow." You said sighing, you never had lipstick on your eyes before, it felt weird.

"Well.... I was going for a more glossy look anyways around that area so kudos to me." He said moving on to another make up palette to play with.

Sam- He didn't do too good, yet he at least had some clue what he was doing unlike Marko. He was trying ever so carefully to put lipstick on your lips.

"Ok, steady, steady." He kept saying to himself.

"Sammy, last time I checked my bottom lip doesn't go all the way down to my chin." Saying amusingly, trying not to bust out laughing as you looked in the mirror. You had to admit tho he did alright on your eyes.

"Probably should've left the lipstick out of it." He said, scratching the back of his head smiling.

"Probably." Laughing along with him.

( ͡°❥ ͡°)ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙(*^^*)//(๑'ᴗ')ゞ