Where you go on your first date ( Lost Boys)

David- Carousel, where you two first met. Laughing, holding hands, enjoying eachothers time. Him already making plans for a second date before the first one even started.

Paul- Picking the beach for your guys first date. Watching the sunset together and loving the sound of the ocean. He was a perfect gentleman surprisingly and you loved it. Always asking if it was ok to hold your hand or put his arm around you, wanting you to feel as comfortable as possible.

Marko- He brings you on a bike ride through the back roads up to his favorite restaurant you had no clue about since you moved there. Both of you buying half the stuff on the menu and laughing about little stories you told eachother. Him driving you home and making sure you get inside safely.

Dwayne- You two go to the cave. It was very beautiful and peaceful there. The other guys were out at the boardwalk, knowing full well Dwayne wanted alone time with you. He loved listening to you, always wanting to know more about you. It made him feel closer to you. Getting comfortable and putting his arm around you while you fell asleep on his shoulder.

Thank you for reading! Michael, Sam, Frog brothers and Stars will be up for tomorrow.