Baby its cold outside, David (imagine)

"I really can't stay (baby its cold outside)

I've got to go away(but baby, its cold outside)

This evening has been (been hoping you'd drop in)

So very nice(I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice)

My mother will start to worry(beautiful what's the hurry)

My father will be pacing the floor(listen to the fireplace roar)

So really I'd better scurry(beautiful please don't hurry)

But maybe just a half a drink more(put some records on while I pour)

Baby its cold outside"❄

It was the night before Christmas Eve and you were with David at the cave. Both of you decorating a little more and enjoying one another's time.

You honestly wished you could spend Christmas with him this year, it would've been your first Christmas together, but you were spending it with your two brothers, mom, and grandpa this year. It made you a little sad but it probably would have made you even more sad not being with your family as well.

Looking at the time on a old dusty clock they had you found you should be getting home. David reading your mind obviously cause he was nosey when it came to you, took your hand in his.

"Your not leaving right now are?" He asked with a little saddened tone. How could you resist him, you thought.

Sighing a little and nodding, "I am, I need to be going or my mom will worry." You tell him.

"It's a cold night though, at least have some hot chocolate and get warmed up and then I'll take you home." He said with a little smile.

"I guess that couldn't hurt." Shrugging as you both have some hot chocolate and marshmallows, talking a bit with one another, making it harder and harder for you to leave.

Once you were finished with your hot chocolate, you stand, looking at him expectingly for him to follow sense he said he'd bring you home. Yet he showed no sign of getting up and doing so, which made you a little anxious cause looking at the time you should've been home by now. Moms going to flip, you thought to yourself.

"David, I should really be going now, I can't stay. If your not going to take me home then that's fine I'll just walk and get there as fast as possible." You say simply, turning and walking towards the exit of the cave, only for him to hop up and chase after you.

"Y/N, you wouldn't be warm enough to walk home, besides you shouldn't walk home all by yourself, its dark outside." He said, convincing you to not walk home.

"Well then may you take me home please, my mom is going to worry and my brothers will start to wonder, my grandpa won't really do anything cause he's out on a date most likely." You plead.

"..... It's too cold outside to ride the motorcycle too." He said with thought, making you sigh more and groan.

"Fine I'll stay, but I'm sure in for one hell of a lecture when I get home tomorrow."

"Tomorrows very cold too." He said with a grin.

"Ugh." You Huff, guess you get to spend Christmas with him after all.

That's one Christmas imagine lol I was thinking of putting a Christmas song for each and connecting the story to it like this oneヾ(・m・*)ノ゛