Boys take a liking (imagine)

Imagine request
Name: Annie
From: Ireland
Love interest/s: David, Paul, Dwayne, and Marko.

You were just getting settled into your room, listening to your aunt Lucy bickering at your two cousins, Michael and Sam, to not run in the house. Smiling at the banging and ruckus going one from them not listening and her having to chase them around.

You loved them, they were the family you never had, well they were family just not your main one. Moving from Ireland away from an abusive father and a neglectful mother, you were relieved. Now living with a loving aunt that's like a mother and two cousins that are like brothers you felt great.

Laughing when you seen your aunt Lucy walking into your room, out of breath and panting. "Annie, would you be a dear and take care of those two for me, your in way better shape than I am and younger." She said while putting a hand on her hip and the other on the wall.

Giggling and nodding, "I get them for you." Dashing out of the room past your aunt and down the stairs. Jumping on Michaels back as soon as he was dashing out of a room after Sam. Both of you tumbled to the floor, him landing smack down on his face.

"Ugh! Damn Annie, do you work out or something?" He said as he rolled on his back rubbing his face.

"No, I think it's just you." You say laughing at the scowel he gave you.

"Yes! Annie!  Take down." Sam yelled, running in, Michael glared at him giving him the middle finger. "Oooo." Sam teased,  "anyway, Annie, we're heading to the boardwalk tonight, wanna come along?" He asked.

You thought about it for a moment, "ya sure, why not I should get out." You say simply shrugging.

"Right, well be ready in five." He said, dashing off to get ready, Michael getting up to grab his jacket and sunglasses. You dash up stairs and get ready, throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans with a pair of lace up combat boots, a blood velvet red tank and a cropped leather jacket.

Leaving your hair down and wild and putting on a touch of eyeliner you go running down stairs to meet Sam and Michael and leave.

(At the boardwalk)

You, Michael, and Sam we're all having a great time, moving with the music and laughing. Then Michael went all still, staring at something or someone. You look at him and in the direction he was looking only to see a bug crowd of people, not really knowing which one he was looking at.

Standing behind him to get a better idea you see a girl with big curly brown hair. She wore a white sleevless dress, dancing to the music that was played out to the crowd of people. She was pretty, brown eyes, she had a little boy with her, looked to have shoulder length carmel hair.

Michael started following after her when she turned and left. You gave him a funny look, grabbing Sam as well and you both followed him. "Whatcha doing Michael?" You asked him, tugging on a strand of hair playfully. Swatting your hand away he rolled his eyes.

"Are you both going to just follow me around all night or do you have anything better to do?" He asked. 

You couldn't think of anything but Sam surely could, "Ya, ya I do actually." Sam smiled as he was in awe of the comic store before him, walking in and leaving you alone as Michael took off after the girl, the girl that oddly didn't have the little boy with her anymore.

Looking around to see if he wondered off with someone else he knew you seen no sign. You shrugged, walking off to look and explore more of Santa Carla.

Finding thrift store, you were about to go in and look around for some Victorian furniture for your room then you crashed into someone. Someone small. "Shit.... I mean shoot, I'm sorry." You say, helping the little boy that you remember to be the one that was with the girl Michael chased after. "You lost?" Asking, finding it odd that a boy his age would be all by himself without a parent or older sibling.

He shook his head, "No I'm not lost.... whats your name?" He asked with a tad bit of a stutter. You smile at him, he was cute. He seemed nervous to you, kinda anxious a little but you didn't think too much of it.

"I'm Annie, you got a name yourself cutie?" Asking, still wondering if he was supposed to be with the girl he was with.

"Laddie and her names Star, she's my sister." He said..... You were flabbergasted, you didn't say anything out loud for him to hear. Shrugging it off you both sit and talk for a little while. He talked mostly, on and on about comic books he likes and his brothers.

That went on almost every night after that, you both would go on the rides together, getting ice cream and snacks and always having fun. There was a couple times you got to see his brothers, they were much older than he was older than you were too. Probably around 25. They all road motorcycles, looked intimidating but they were all pretty attractive. Everytime you dropped laddie off by them they'd all give you a smirk.

The Twisted Sister one would who Laddie said to be was Paul, would always cat call you making the one who was said to be Marko snicker.

You hid your blush always, ignoring and walking away off to find your cousins to go home. One night when you were hanging with laddie one of his crazy ideas popped up, he wanted you to meet his brothers.

Your eyes widen at the thought, "um, laddie I don't know about that, I mean they don't look like they want to be bothered with anyways. Maybe some other time soon." You say, but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

"They like you, come on." He said grabbing your hand, your heart started racing and you started to get really nervous. How could they like me if they don't know me, you thought to yourself. "Dwayne, Paul, David, Marko!!!" He said excitedly dragging you towards they're little laughing fest, laddies little excited voice caught their attention.

Making them all look towards you smirking devilishly at you. You couldn't stop the blush that was creeping on your face, you felt butterflies in your stomach but they weren't excited ones, they were nervous as hell ones. "Who do we have here laddie?" David said, while smiling at you, making you look down shyly.

"This is Annie, Annie these are my brother and I've been telling you about." He said smiling happily.

"Nice to meet you all." You say shyly, nodding your head in a greeting way. They all smiled more and more.

"Well darling it's a pleasure to meet you finally, I've been wondering who that little cutie laddie was running around with and not sharing for the past few weeks." Paul said winking at you. You give him a little soft smile.

"I hope you don't mind, I've been taking laddie out to the fair and beach, my apologies for not asking permission first." Saying a little embarrassed.

"No no honey, you don't need to ask permission to take our little brother out for some fun, just wish we could've gotten to have some fun with you too." Marko said with Dwayne smiling at your shyness from behind.

"I'm sure we can arrange that, right Annie?" David said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. Your heart was racing a mile a minute. Nodding in response they all show they're joy and take you back to the cave where you all had a blast. You of course not knowing that this was the beginning of a new life for you.

Hope you liked it, I had to do some editing with it so it took a little bit.(↑ω↑)