When you ignore him (preference)

David- He didn't care at first, well made it out to be that way.... But then he started to get annoyed, really annoyed. Tugging on a piece of your hair and huffing when you brushed him off.

"Why are you ignoring me, why are you ignoring me, why are you ignoring me???" He kept repeating.

You, yourself was getting annoyed by this and finally caved, " Alright! I'll stop! Just stop doing that!" He smirked and leaned his head down on your shoulder with a sigh of victory.

" Couldn't ignore me if you tried." He said proudly.

"Whatever." Rolling your eyes but smiling.

Dwayne- He didn't like it one bit, the first second you started it he didn't like it. Always jumping in front of you and or putting himself in your line of view, going as far as sitting on your lap.

When he did plop himself down on your lap you had to hold in a what the hell. "Babe, please talk to me, I miss you, I want to talk to you, I love you." He didn't even let you leave the cave, " No your staying here, if your not going to talk your staying here, at least I can see you even though I can't hear you." He said with an attitude.

"Dwayne, love, don't be mad I was just wondering how long it'd take to get you to start throwing attitude at me." You said laughing a little.

He wasn't happy one bit, " Oh I'm going to throw even more at you now, so your staying and sitting down and letting me vent." He said, you just shrugged, loving him when he gets pissy, which happens very rarely.

Paul- It was pretty hard to ignore him with all the touching and flirting he did. He knew how to get you to break so he found it rather amusing.

"I love how you think you can ignore me." He smirked, squeezing your sides making you jolt a little. You had to hold in a giggle. "Might as well give up now cause it's not going to work sweetie." He said, squeezing your sides again.

"Stop!" You yell while laughing a bit, damn him.

"Told you so." He said, thowing his head back laughing.

Marko- He got very clingy, thinking it was something he did and always asking questions, trying to figure out why you were doing what your doing.

"Hey" He said, you looked at him, not saying anything. "Pay attention to me."

Smiling a little and looking away at other stuff, you felt arms wrap around you, picking you up and walking you away from everyone else, "Marko what the hell?" You ask.

"Oh so now she talks, well that's not good enough." He said with sass, making you sigh and just let him vent out.

(✪ω✪)/ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙