When All Else Fails, Marko (imagine)

Of course you never thought it'd be you. Never thought you'd be the one that gets the jab to the heart by a stake, or ever thought of staying out too late until the sun came up to where you have no time to get to safety before you burn. You just never thought that it'd be you that would die like this.

Feeling that cold hard stake of wood go piercing through your body, waking you up instantly with a cry out of pain. Crying out in pain as you fall to the floor with the stake still deep in your body, like a sack of potatoes to the hard rough floor. 

Of course this woke up your mate and brothers. David instantly thrashing out his fangs, falling to his feet on the floor and chasing after the what you could see was the frog brothers. Storming out of the cave with David close behind.

Feeling a pair of shaky hands come to the sides of your face, bringing your face to look up at a very horrified and traumatized Marko. His eyes a blood red, but not from being in vampire form. It was from tears. Streaming down his face and falling down onto yours as he placed his forehead against yours.

"No no no no!!! Please don't let this be happening!" He cried, his voice anxious as ever, holding onto you for dear life. "Please wake me up from this nightmare somebody! anybody." Whispering the last word while stroking your face, that's when everything went black.

(Marko Pov)

"Oh god, oh god no! Please don't leave me!" I cried out as I clutched on to Y/N. Come back to me.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder as if someone had something urgent to say. Looking behind me to see it was Paul, Dwayne standing a few steps behind him. Looking to Paul with my tear struck face as I tried to calm my breathing.

"There's a way to help her, you just need to let me see her." Paul said quickly, ushering me out of the way, as much to my dislike and anxiousness to get back to holding her I did as he said. Whatever will bring my mate back then being apart from her for a few moments will have to do, so be it.

I watched as Paul knelt down near Y/N, examining her face from side times side, then tipping her head back gently. While doing so, he brought his wrist to his mouth, biting into it until there was blood trickling down his arm. Bringing his bloody wrist to her mouth and letting his blood flow into her mouth, making sure it goes down her throat.

After a few moments, he took his wrist away, picking Y/N up and placing her in my arms gently, where I pulled her into my chest even more.

"Bring her to bed, she needs rest and you as well." Paul said, nodding to me, once again ushering me to one of the spare beds that we have.

Quickly leaving and doing as Paul said, I brought her to a spare bed. Placing her in it gently, staring down at her and watching for any signs of life, movement, anything but her lifeless body laying here. But all I can do is lay down next to her and hold her close until night fall. Slowly passing out into a deep sleep as I wait for night.

(Night fall) 

"Marko" Hearing my name being called out, choosing to ignore it and snuggle Y/N closer to me.

"Marko, wake up." Sighing as I see that this person wasn't going to leave me alone until I do wake up, opening my eyes and lifting my head to look around the room. Expecting to see one of the guys or Star around but there wasn't a soul around. Confusion hit me as I laid my head back down, looking over to Y/N.

Seeing two big beautiful Y/E/C eyes looking back. At first I didn't really realize she was awake and looking at me with that beautiful tired look on her face, but then all the events from last night came and hit me. Making me shoot up in bed and grab her, pulling her over on my lap and laying kisses all over her face, and neck.

Oh those giggles, how I've been wanting to hear that gorgeous noise ever since what happened. 

"Oh my god, your here, your alive, your with me." I blubber out as I bury my face into her neck. "I love you so much, kitten. I don't even know what I'd do without you, damn I don't want to even imagine what I'd be like without you." I say, tears pricking at my eyes a bit at the thought that almost became a reality to me.

"You don't ever have to worry about that, curly" She said, wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me tightly. "I'm here, I'm never going to leave you." She said softly, making me feel relaxed and calmed at the better thoughts coming to mind.

Damn if it wasn't for Paul none of this would be possible, none of this would ever be happening right now. Never am I ever letting her go, protect her with my life no matter what.

"I love you too." She said then, making my dead heart feel warm, as I laid a kiss upon her lips, making the moment last for as long as possible.

(↑ω↑)(*・∀・*)V(´∧ω∧`*)ヽ( 'ω' )ノ