You have commitment issues (preferences)

David- You were friends with the pack for a little while, always having such fun and getting along with them all. Maybe getting along with one of them a little more than the others. David.

There was a vibe between the both of you, you felt it, he felt it and he also went for it. But you couldn't, you felt too nervous, all the little comments and little flirts were fine. It was when he wanted to make it official that was the problem.

"Y/N, I know you want to your just scared of something happening that's happened awhile go, I can tell, I can see it." He said with a knowingly look.

It made your eyes water up a bit, the words he spoke really hit home, like ripping off a bandaid from a hiddened unhealed wound.

"David, I want to-"

"Then take my hand and I'll show you what love is really like." He said holding out his hand to you and giving you a comforting look, making you take his hand and fall into him, trusting and believing he won't do anything to hurt you. 

Dwayne- Well you guys were obviously friends, best friends of the pack. He adored you and loved you, loved you more than a best friend more than a sister. He didnt want the title of best friend anymore and wanted to spend eternity with you.

Of course finding this out terrified you, not that you didn't love him too but you didn't think you could ever be in another relationship after what happened to you in the last one. You couldn't bare if that happened again, not that you really thought Dwayne would ever hurt you like that or leave you ever but you did still have anxiety.

Which is why you were walking away to get away and think and breathe, yet he wasn't having any of it. Following you down the boardwalk, everyone watching the scene unfold where Dwayne was calling to you and grabbing at your arm and hand to keep you there.

"Y/N, would you just stop for a sec so we can talk about this!" He said with a plea, not wanting you to leave. 

"Dwayne it's fine I just wanted to go home and get some rest is all." You lie to him, not looking him in the eyes when you spoke.

"Bullshit," He said bluntly, breathing a little heavily at the rise of nervous and adrenaline from this subject, "I know you, your not tired, not at this time of night you never are." Speaking the gods honest truth about you, you couldn't hide your emotions.

"Dwayne I just want to think about it."

"What's there to think about? I know you feel the same, love is not a game of hide and seek." He said the last part quietly. Looking up at him finally, seeing how much love he had for you in his eyes and care.

Breathing in deeply and letting it out, "I'm scared." You said ashamed, while looking down at the ground. Him bringing your eyes back up to look at him, seeing his full of love and understanding.

"You don't have to be with me." Promising to you.

Paul- It started with him just coming out and asking you to be his, well his officially. You both were goofing off and laughing when the question came up.

It made you stop laughing and smiling, it made you feel rather anxious to leave. Feeling a little sick to your stomach as you tried to fake laugh it off and get up to leave, bidding your goodnight as he say there the whole time watching you get your stuff and things.

Walking towards the caves exit after you got your stuff, he was there in an instant. Stepping in front of you everytime you moved to the side to get around him.

"Paul, what are you doing?" You ask, putting a hand on your hip and cocking and eyebrow at him.

"Why'd you blow off my question?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow as well at you.

"I don't know what your talking about." You say, trying to push past him, yet he got in the way once again.

"Ya you do, don't lie to me, now how come you won't be my gf?" Asking once again, making you sigh.

"Im just afraid of getting hurt, I guess." You say a little quietly.

He looked at you for a little bit, frowning at your reply and wondering what could've made you think he'd hurt you in any way. Then he spoke.

"Y/N, I'd never hurt you in anyway, how could I, look at you. Your beautiful inside and out, how could I ever hurt something like that." He said, pulling you into a hug and tightly squeezing you, not letting go.

You hug him back, thinking but now feeling so much more comfortable with the idea of his question.

Marko- Hes always liked you, loved you secretly, but always liked you. You knew it too cause he told you straight up and always flirted with you and no one else. Would play with your hair and always want you time ride with him on his bike to the boardwalk and to the cave or out I'm joy rides.

It's just with the past relationships you've been in, it made it so much harder to commit to him always asking you to be his gf. The last time he asked though was when he really pressed.

"Y/N, don't you like me?" He asked curiously, seemed like there was a pinch of hurt in his voice as well.

"Of course I do, I like you alot, I guess I'm just nervous and panicky about this whole idea of a relationship." You tell him truthfully. His face softened as he realized what it was.

Smiling softly, he took your hand in his and kissed it, "Hotshot, you don't ever need to worry about those kind of things happening to you with me, I'm here for life whether you like it or not." At that you smiled with a little bit of water in your eyes as you hugged him tightly.

Sam- He started liking you once he found out the breakup y out had with your old bf, he just never knew why you both broke up. That's where it got tuff and he didn't exactly know why.

You both went out to the diner that's by the boardwalk. You two sharing a Sunday together, talking about the same funny things and then he stopped laughing and looked at you with longing in his eyes. 

"Look um, I know you probably aren't going to like what I ask, but I wanted to know if you'd be my girlfriend?" He asked, knowing exactly that you have seen issues from the last relationship you were in.

Stopping and looking at him for a bot, it was true you did have some issues with committing but then it's like when you were with Sam he made it all go away. "Sam, there's nothing more that would make me happy than to be your gf." You say with a little smile on your face. He looked up instantly in surprise, smiling appearing on his face instantly.

Getting up and snatching you into a big hug, you both laughing together.

⊃ο<*(↑ω↑)(〃∀〃)ゞ(´・ω∩'*)