When he asks you out (Lost Boys)

David-
He asked you out a week after from when you two met. Obviously he liked you but he wanted you to get comfortable with him, but you didn't need time to get comfortable with him, you loved him from the start. He knew it too, he could feel it, but still he insisted to himself he'd wait a little bit until he made you his. Making sure to see you every night and spend as much time together as possible. Once he felt he's waited long enough he jumped at the chance to have you.

Paul-
He asked the night after you guys met, course he would, but he did and it was surprisingly sweet and cute for someone who is a flirt. He didn't want to wait, he was greedy for the relationship and didn't care at all. You happily accepted, you two being goofy flirtatious with eachother the whole time you knew one another, you thought why not!

Dwayne-
He didn't ask you out for a whole month, knowing your relationship with Michael already as much as he hated it. He could never get you alone, Michael always seeming to be with you. When Michael was a few feet away out of earshot with the boys he'd snag you away a little so he can talk to you, wanting all your attention for himself. He tried a couple times the whole month convincing you that Michael was not right for you and how much he'd love and adore you. He showed his jealousy at a decent rate, making smart comments at Michael, growling under his breathe when Michael gave you a peck on the lips or held your hand. Even going as far as telling Michael that his relationship with you won't last much longer now that he was in your life. That was the night you found out Michael had feelings for your new found best friend, Star. You were a little sad about it, but you had to admit you had been falling slowly for Dwayne. He found out right away what happened and was in pure happiness knowing soon you were his.

Marko-
You were the one who actually asked out this cutie. He was shy when it came to asking you out. To much of your surprise from when you first met him he was so confident and fearless. Now he was being a shy little adorable stuttering guy that just couldn't find the words. You knew so you accepted right away before he could get a word out, to that he was just so happy he picked you up and spun you around giving your cheek kisses.

Thank you for reading! Hope you like them, I'm taking requests in the comments. Feel free to check out my other book " LA Guns love imagines "