Surfer Nazis Mistake, Boys X Reader (imagine)

Walking along with your best friend, Michael on the beach, keeping you company while the boys went to feed for the night. It was nice to know that they trusted Michael with you, he seemed to be the only other guy that they didn't mind to have around you. That's probably because he's majorly into your other  friend, Star.

Like so, you both were talking and laughing about some simple, random things. You guys never really talked about a particular subject whenever you guys were hanging out. The subject of the conversation started to change once more, seeing that you both were getting bored of the other one. Hearing Michael clear is throat in a sorta awkward way, like he was trying to make way for the words to come up from his throat and out his mouth.

"Hey, you hangout with Star alot, yeah?" He says finally, more in a confirmation way, making sure he's right. You nod, smiling off in the distance, knowing fully well were this conversation was leading.

"Right, uh well has she mentioned me? Possibly said something about me, or showed any interest.... I mean I'm just curious, not a big dea-"

"She likes you." You blurt out with a little laugh, smiling at his bantering, finding that he was easily shy. Especially on the topic of his obvious crush on the cheerful curly haired girl.

Instantly looking at you with more of a perked up attitude, he gave a slight smug smile. Of course he was proud at hearing that, hearing about that gave him confidence and boosted his pride. Maybe it boosted it enough for him to finally make a move, you thought to yourself. It was hard being friends with two people who clearly had feelings for one another just not expressing them.

But as you both walked along the beach in a comfortable silence for a few moments, that's when some loud laughs, hoots, and hollers came from behind you both. Not too far down the beach you both looked to see a group of Surfer Nazis heading your way. You cringed at the look of them, it wasn't good to get mixed up with them. 

Mainly because they all gain up, they'll kick you, then they beat you,  and then they'll tell you it's fair. Leaving you in a bloody mess from their jabs and be on with living like nothing ever happened. Harsh words slurred out of the drunk ones, the fires in their eyes and even though they're voice is slurred, their words are very clear of just what they think about you. What they're going to do to you. 

Hearing Michael make an annoyed noise, looking over only to see disgust written across his face as his jaw clenched tighter than a junkyard dogs when it finally got it's trespasser. Bringing his hand up to meet your shoulder as he ushered you to move forward with him.

"Come on, let get going and ignore them. Better to steer clear from those assholes." He said, rolling his eyes. Nodding you followed along with him, now feeling paranoid as ever. You could feel all their eyes on your back as you heard they're loud actions seemingly to be getting closer.

You both seemed to have been feeling the same thing because your paces started to quicken. Yet it didn't seem to fase them as they picked up there's too. Looking at one another, knowing what you both were getting ready for. Run. Instantly you guys took off, Michael grabbing your hand to make sure he didn't lose you. Chills going down your spine when you heard the drunken hyena laughs and yells as half the group took off after you. 

It seemed to be a nightmare, fearing what they're going to do when they catch up to you. You know they will, they always do, but you never knew what they'd do once they did. Course they were all full of surprises.

It started to feel like forever when your legs started to burn from running so long. The adrenaline seeming to be the only thing that's keeping you going, not to mention Michaels dragging you. Thankfully he was a fast as hell runner, you just wish you were knowing that if you were, you both would out run them like a piece of cake. Wishful thinking through you guess as you pumped your legs more.

You guys get to a dock rail that was connected with the boardwalk. Michael jumping up instantly with no problem and then turning to help you up.

"Come on, Y/N! Grab my hand!" He said frantically as he could see what were three crazed Surf Nazis gaining on you guys. The look on his face made you even more fearful, hearing the smashing of the boots getting closer as you desperately reached for Michaels hand. Sadly it seemed to be a losing game.

"I can't reach! Michael help! Please help me, don't leave me!!" You cried desperately, actually getting tears in your eyes from the fear that was becoming overwhelming by the sounds of them getting closer and closer to you.

Michael instantly jumping back down to the ground, picking you up quickly and helping you climb up and over the wooden dock rail. Once you were surly up and over you turned to hear a blood curling scream. Feeling all the color drain from you as you whipped around to desperately try and get Michael, only to find that the scream didn't come from him.

Seeing Michael standing, looking perfectly fine as he watched no other David, Paul, Dwayne, and Marko feast off of the drunken men that had intentions to hurt you. Seeing them finish off the sickening people and throwing them to one of the bonfires that were on the beach.

The relief that washed over you was amazing and made you lightheaded with relaxation.

"You alright pumpkin?" Looking down to see Marko, giving you a concerned look as he seen your still pale like features. Without being able to speak you nod rapidly with a wincey smile.

Paul jumped up to where you were on the dock and gave you a big tight hug, instantly you returned with a sigh. 

"I don't know if we can leave you alone anymore." David said with a little playful smirk, Dwayne standing by Michael nodding his own head, patting Michael on the back showing him thanks. 

"If it wasn't for Michael I wouldn't have made it." You say, looking over to a tired curly brown hair boy that gave you a small smile. "He's a fast runner. Practically dragged me across the beach, not that I'm complaining." Letting out a little breathless laugh. 

"Well, you don't have to worry about them anymore." Paul said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "Ice cream anyone?" He smiles as everyone nods eagerly and follows in suit. Thinking to yourself that you'd never run again.

I'm sorry for not publishing, I've been busy with finals since its almost the end of the year and summer is coming!!!! But I'm thankfully done with it all and freeΨ(≧ω≦)Ψ