baby fever, Dwayne and also a Paul (imagine)

Ten years sense you became a vampire, ten years is how long you've been with your mate Dwayne. You could never be more happier, or so you thought at the time being.

You, Star, Michael, David, Marko, Paul, Dwayne, and Paul's mate were all down at the beach by a nice big bonfire. Sitting next to Paul's mate, whom you just met recently, not being able to meet her sense Paul didn't think it was a good time to introduce her to everyone yet.

You could see why cause she had a baby boy in her arms, that had oddly Paul's eyes and skin tone and the hair that the little boy had was the color of Pauls as well. A dirty like blonde, that was the night he announced that it was his, everyone was shocked as hell. I mean come on, you all thought his mate just so happened to have been with someone else before Paul and had a child with the nonexistent man that you all made up in your minds.

"Wow, that's a surprise... How'd all that happen?!" Michael asked, flabbergasted.

"We had sex, that's how it happened." Paul said rolling his eyes at Michael while wrapping an arm around his mate, the smart remark that Paul made to his brother making her blush hard, pulling her son close to her. Cooing at him a little.

"Ya, no shit." Michael snorted.

"He's beautiful, Paul, what's his name?" Star asked excitedly, scooting closer to the couple.

"Asher, we both picked it right away together." He said smiling at the little boy in his mates arms, bringing a hand to run softly over the baby's forehead.

"He's beautiful." You say adoringly.

Paul pride his eyes off his baby boy and looked over at you, seeing your eyes sparkle a little as you started at the baby. "You wanna hold him, Y/H?" He asked, looking to his Maye to see if it's fine, her happily nodding in approval.

"May I?" You ask, holding out your arms to hold the the little boy. Paul nodded, taking the boy gently out of his mates arms and walking over to you, resting him carefully in your arms.

You smiled down at him, he was sure a precious little creation. You loved children, they were so happy and priceless. The thought of them always brought tears to your eyes, tears because you felt a pain pull at your heart, a pull like a child tugging on your shirt when they want your attention, yet there was no child there to that was pulling at you for attention. No child of yours especially.

Breathing in deeply, you felt a tear fall from your saddened eyes and on to the sleeping baby boys face, not shaking him from his sleep.

Sniffling a bit, you look up at Paul, giving a watery smile, "I'm sorry, here you should probably take him, I have to go grab something up at the boardwalk real quick." Hand the little boy gently back to his loving father.

Paul looked at you concerned and then at Dwayne, whom has been observing silently like always, sitting in the spot next to you. He was pretty concerned himself, getting up and following you up to the boardwalk.

Once he thought you guys we're far enough away from everyone, he tugged you into a rather secluded spot on the boardwalk. "What's the matter?" He asked, pulling you close and looking into your saddened eyes, whipping your falling tears away with the pads of his thumbs.

"Nothing Dwayne, just not feeling well." Forcing a smile at him, looking down, only for him to bring your face back up to look up at his.

"Don't you lie to me." He said firmly, "Tell me now." Softly yet demanding saying to you.

"Dwayne, just me holding him, it pained me so much." You said, letting your tears fall.

You didn't have to tell Dwayne it all, he knew exactly everything, always did about you. He sighed, kissing your forehead and tightly wrapping his arms around you. "Darling, why feel pain and cry for something that could be soon to come." He said lovingly to you.

Making you smile softly a little, as your wrap your arms around his neck giving him a kiss on the lips and hugging him tightly back. The both of you joining back up with the others after a few moments, leaning against Dwayne where you both were sat. Feeling noore pain as you looked at the beautiful child that was sat in Pauls arms with his mate next to him happily.

(´∧ω∧`*)(/ω\)(*´ω`*)(。・ω・。)