Waited for so long, Dwayne (imagine) part1

H/C= hair color
E/C= eye color

(Dwayne's POV)

It's been a couple years now sense I had to give my mate away to a foster family. It was Max's orders, he told me I couldn't take care of her and expect her to live a normal life. Little girls should be having sleepovers with friends and going out and playing on the playground during the day at school with all the other kids.

It hurt me, it really did to let her go and not be able to see her everyday. Yet the foster parents always made sure to send pictures of her to Max in the mail for him to give to me.

Not believing that she's already 10 blew my mind. Her long curly H/C hair was so beautiful, beautiful big E/C eyes that I could get lost in, imagining the future that's to come.

Looking at the picture of her blowing out the candles on her cake made me smile. That's when I felt a hand clap on my shoulder, turning to see it was Paul peeking at the photo of the little mate of Dwayne's and giving a little smile.

"She's gotten big, seems like yesterday she was crawling across the floor and sucking on her thumb." He said with an amused yet soft tone and smirk. 

Nodding and smiling a bit at that, I sighed, waiting 8 more years was going to be a challenge for me.

With another clap on my shoulder, Paul stood up, " Come on, we're heading to the boardwalk!" He said with excitement, jumping up and going off to get Marko and David.

He was a happy bean, like Marko, yet more dirty and sexual. Marko was just happy and innocent, David was happy as well but he was also evil 50% of the time, the other 50% he seemed like a normal man once you get to know him and become friends with him.

Standing and walking out of the cave to meet up with my brothers to head off to our usual and comforting destination, where our meals walk and our fun collides.

*at the boardwalk*

As we parked in our original spot, I sat there watching Paul catcall any girl that walked by while Marko and David went off to find Star and laddie. 

I figured I should go for a little walk instead of watching Paul, pick up chicks and start fights with their boyfriends. He noticed though that I started walking off and followed along.

"So where are we going?" Asking like a little child, less mature than what laddie is like definitely. Shrugging my shoulders as we walk and look at the store windows and what they have in them. Obviously something caught Paul's attention cause he practically yanked my hair and arm. 

"What?" I asked, a little annoyed from the yanking he did. Looking in the Lind of direction he was looking at I seen a nice little jewelry store. "Ya what about it?" I asked, confused as to why that would catch his attention.

"Want to get her something?" He asked, looking at me simply. It was a good idea, to get her something.
maybe mail it to her for when she's 15 or so, maybe once she's into that kind of stuff. Once she's into makeup and jewelry and.... Boys. Now it's going to be total hell waiting until she's 18, can't stop her from dating until then.

"What's with the face? What you don't like the idea?" Paul asked oddly.

"No, it's great, I like it a lot. And nothings wrong, everythings just fine." I said with a rather little growl, walking in the store with Paul as we looked around. "Anything you think she'd?" He asked me,  as he looked around himself at some jewelry he found pretty fascinating.

"Mmm not sure, idk even know her favorite color." I said with a bit of amusement in a way.  Making Paul chuckle.

"Then that's when you go straight for black, black goes well with any color." Smiling at that, I shake my head wondering how he knows all this..... Course he knows all this with all the girls he's been with.

Looking a bit more, I find a little case with a bunch of necklaces with names  all in ABC order. Looking from As to Bs and C'S to Ds, smiling as soon as I find mine. In simple little bold black letters said Dwayne.

Tapping on the little glass, "That one." Catching Pauls attention from a bunch of rocker earrings.

"Ooohh, that's a good one, I bet she'll love it.... Even though she won't know who the hell Dwayne is." Paul making a point there, yet still didn't stop me from getting it.

"She'll know someday when she's 18." I said, as we walk out of the store with the necklace in a little envelope to hand off to Max to send.

I hope you guys like this! I'm definitely making a part 2, I had to edit this up a little so it took a bit to publish, but I'll be working on part 2(↑ω↑)(´∧ω∧`*)