One Must Go, So Why Not You (Paul & Dwayn)

It was the summer of 1983, finally you were moving in with your boyfriend of three years, Michael. It was hard convincing your parents to let you, seeing how they weren't too fond of him. Begging and doing everything and anything they asked and said just to get their blessings. Half the time you felt like they were taking advantage of you, knowing you'd do anything just to get the "ok" from them, of course anyone would like to take advantage of that opportunity to use the person...... especially parents.

Yet, they have finally come to a stop on their games and let you know one morning of the good... well, amazing news for you to be able to go along.

Shacking your head at the memory with amusement and smiling down at your lap as you let your hand fall lazily out of the car window. Michael happily insisted that he helped you move in, making sure that your parents knew you were in good hands with a loving family. Of course he forced his brother Sam to help, didn't take a lot of forcing though since Sam actually liked you.

"God, Y/N, where'd you get all this stuff!" Sam breathed out as he was squashed against the window of the vehicle from the overflow of your things.

"I don't know." You laugh Shrugging your shoulders. "You know what they say, you never know what you have until you clean your room." Laughing even more when he huffed.

"Ya your room.... this is a whole household we have in this backseat here." He complained.

"Well Sammy, you won't have to be buried underneath a household much longer because were home." Michael smirked in the review mirror at his brothers excitement to get out of the overbearing vehicle.

"Never thought I'd be happy to see grandpa's place this much... but there is a first time for everything." He hyped up. Finally the car came to a stop, you and Michael getting out first. Not being able to your laughter that came out of you as you opened the backdoor, watching the teenage boy come spilling out with suitcases and bags.

"You alive, Sammy?" Crouching down and watching as his head popped out from under the mound of stuff.

"Sadly." He huffed out. Getting up and helping the both of you with your things, taking them right up to your room so you can get settled in as soon as possible. As your brought in the last of your things you went right back down stairs, looking for Miss. Emerson and Grandpa. Too excited to see them but not finding them anywhere.

"Where is everyone?" Confused as to why Grandpa and Miss.Emerson weren't about the house. Sammy shrugging his shoulders and dashing off to his room upstairs, you turned to Michael next with a questioning look.

"They went on a little vacation together to have 'father daughter time'." Smirking and using his fingers as quotation signs. "They should be back by the end of the week the said. My mom calls once everyday anyways so we update each other." Simply telling me. I nodded, hopping into the living room behind him and getting comfy on the couch, relaxing for a little while.

As we were sitting there talking for an hour, I glanced over at Michael's jacket, seeing a picture laying on top of it. Gazing at the photo as I listened to him talk about stuff I seen there were other guys with Michael in it.

One with Platinum Blonde hair that was styled into a Mullet. He had piercing blue eyes and was somewhat pale, but near average. He wasn't the tallest nor the shortest either, showing a devilish smirk on his face as his arm was around Michael's shoulder, they both leaning against a railing, what you assume was at the boardwalk that they have here.

The next one looked to be the shortest of the group. Dirty blonde curly hair, he had dark blue eyes and looked a bit more innocent then the platinum blonde. He had a simple smile on his baby like face, leaning against one of the other guys that looked to be one of the tallest.