Ferris Wheel Romance, Dwayne (Imagine)

A cute request for the lovely kitkat_thief. I hope this read is as beautiful as you all, stay safe and have a everlasting feeling of of love and happieness like it is on Valentines day!!!<3 :)

    laughter filled the air as you and your freinds, David, Paul, Star, Marko, Micheal, and of cours.... Dwyane, the one and only guy that you happened to have strong and unconditonal feelings for. Being able to laugh and tease and show one another comfort, although it never came to be anything more, after a couple times of pondering the situation you decided it was best to try and move on, squash those feelings.

  Walking down the board walk towards the carnival with everyone, you ended up linking arms with Marko. Layig your head upon his shoulder as you listend to him bable on and on about how he pack away a whole meal of chinese if you all gave him a chance to.

"Marko, the last time we let you over eat you ened up throwing up on the last girl that you were flirting with and ened up throwing up on me too." David said with a knowing smile as he gave you a wink. This making you giggle as Marko rolled his eyes at the unfond memorey. As you were still listening on to them bicker back and forth, you felt someone start to step on the heels of your shoes, making you release Markos arm and do a brake check on the criminal that has scuffed up your shoes. At that you were crashed into byb the person, instantly getting a grunt from that familiar voice aswell as having two hands grab your waist so you didn't fall.

  "I hate it when you do that." Dwyanes voice came out in annoiance as he retreived his hands from around your waist, instantly wrapping an arm around your shoulder as him and you started walking agian.

"And i hate it when you step on the back of my feet." You say almost in the same way he did just to mockingly tease him, rolling his eyes at you as he brought you closer to him, it was a bit of an odd action, i mean he's been doing it all night, mostly when you weren't giving him attention. Touching you attentivley and running his fingers every now and then through your hair and across your jawline, making you shiver and crave for more but alwways finding someway out because you knew it wasn't at all of a romantic affection for him.

   "Hey Star, want to go on the Ferris wheel?" Micheal asked as he waggled his eyebrows at her makinging her smirk uncontrolabley, making her smack his chest as she followed along with him. Staring off after them from under Dwayne's arm, watching the lovely pair laugh and giggle as they skipped and jumped off towards the ferris wheel, where lovers went to charm the pants off of one another.

"Do you want to go?" You hear Dwayne ask in a whiper in your ear, feeling his warm breathe as he asked you that against your neck, making you shiver and butterflies flare in your stomache. Standing there for a couple of moments not saying anything to him as were contemplating whether or not you should.

"yeah come on, let's go." You finally hear him say for you as he takes you by the hand and leads you towards the ride. Honestly your palms felt like they were sweating as his rough hand held your soft one, following him as it seemed he was excited to go on the ferris wheel more than you..... not that you weren't excited but your excitment contained more of a nervouse school girl feeling to it.

  Stepping through the gate that the man controlling the ride opened, you both were brought to the seats that they assigned for you both, securing the both of you in and then starting the ferris wheel back up sending you both up. Looking ahead you can see Star and Micheal in the seat in front of you both, Star resting her head of curls on Micheal's shoulder while he had his arm wrapped around her shoulder drawing her in closer.

  Sighing with relaxation, you felt Dwayne's hand interlock with your's. His finger's lacing like threads between your's, sealing the untouchable space between you both. Of course this made you blush as you oddly neber were in this situation with him and were getting more and more suprised my every action he's been making tonight with you. This wasn't like him to be this affectionate with you and certainly wasn't like him to freely hold your hand, he did it in a very natural way though, like it was completly normal for you both to do this.

"You know, Y/N, I've been feeling some kind of way about you ever since we first met." He said with a braveness to his tone, making the butterflies that have once invaded your stomach fly up to the cage of your chest, fluttering around your beating vibrating heart.

"I just can never seem to get you out of my head.... and I don't even think I want to." His words taking you by suprise as you let out a breath that feels like you've been holding forever. Threading your fingers even more with is you lean over to kiss his cheek, laying your head on his shoulder and making yourself comfortbal in his side.

"I don't think I want you to either." Feeling his lips kiss the top of your head as they form into a smile, making you smile just as much when he releases your hand to put his arm around you. Accepting and embracing eachothers warmth as you both continue to softly speak to one anothern lovingly and with passion, knowing fully well of the eternity that you both will spend with one another.

                  until next hapter :) <3