All i want for Christmas is you, Dwayne (imagine)

"All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere
And sound of childrens laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa winter you bring me the one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me
Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby standing right outside my door
Oh I just want her for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas, is you"

You were out Christmas shopping for your brothers, mom and grandfather. Walking the boardwalk going into some of the stores, making sure you were out of sight of your brothers who may be lurking out at the boardwalk as well themselves.

Looking to see Sam's favorite comic book store you start to head that way, until you bummed into someone. That someone was your best friend, Dwayne. You looked up at him with a little smile as he turned around and looked down at you with a hard look at first then his face soften into a smile it's self.

"Hey, what are you doing here, thought you said you were busy tonight?" He asked curiously, wondering why your there sense you guys didn't plan to spend time with one another.

That's usually why your there half the time really, is cause you and Dwayne always hangout with one another, especially with the guys. But you told him you couldn't spend time with him tonight cause you were busy.

Shrugging a little, "Christmas shopping, have to get it done." You say simply. He looked at you for a little bit, like he was thinking about what you said for some reason.

"Well we can still spend time together, come on I didn't even get to see you last night either." Saying with a disappointed look, "I think one night is enough for free time away from Dwayne, now you have to stay with me." He said, not giving you a choice but to bring him along.

He's been extra clinging lately, you thought. Of course you wouldnt think a guy like Dwayne would ever be clingy but he surprisingly is more often now for a little while. Not that you didn't like it or were uncomfortable with it, you loved him and his company, you just didn't know why he was more often now.

"Alright, alright, seeing how I have no choice." You say with a playful sigh, turning on your heel and walking towards the comic store with Dwayne following happily along.

******

It was a hour later when you finally finished and bought everyone something, not Dwayne yet cause you couldn't get him something while he was over your shoulder.

"So what do you want for Christmas, Mr? " You ask with a smile while looking forward as you walked with him.

"You." He bluntly said, like he wasn't ashamed or nervous or shy about admitting something that meant a lot of deeper things to you.

His reply sorta made you do a double take at him, you were a little shocked, only cause you didn't know whether he was joking around or not. So what did you do, you laughed a little fake laugh.

"No, really Dwayne, what do you want?" Asking once more, to what seemed like the actual serious native man next to you.

"Didn't I just tell you, all I want is you." He stated again, finally looking over at you with a look in his eye, a look you haven't seen before only because he's been masking it with a look that wouldn't make you run away from him and not want to speak to him no more.

"Wha-.... Dwayne?" Confusion filled your mind and butterflies filled your entire body, making your breathe hitch. Sighing a little and taking your hand in his, curling his fingers around your hand while yours still hung loosely from what was taking place.

"Look, Y/N, I like you a lot..... I Love you actually, a lot. And I don't want you to see me as a friend or brother or best friend anymore, at least a best friend that's just a friend to you. I was hoping you could be what I get for Christmas." He said, swallowing a little from nerves of what he admitted to you.

Your eyes had a little bit of tears in them, tears brimming your lashes. He looked at the ground and let out a long breath, like he held it forever," If you don't want to be with me then that's fine, just know that I'm not going to give up on you an-" He was in the middle of saying until you caught him off.

Placing your hands on the sides of his face and pressing your soft lips up against his rough ones. Pulling away and looking each other in the eyes for what seemed like forever. Him bring his hands to the sides of your face as well, using the pads of his thumbs to whipe the fallen tears away, while smiling down at you.

"All I want for Christmas is you too." You say softly, smiling at him. His smile widening at that.

"Then I guess we both get our presents early this year." He chuckled, making you laugh while you both tightly hugged one another, knowing this was going to be an amazing up coming and all the years to come.

Yayy you both got what you wanted!!!sorry didn't publish right away, not feeling to well, but more bed rest means more chapter time then! Lol (↑ω↑)(〃∀〃)ゞ