How they are in bed (preference)

David- He's surprisingly both gental and rough. Sometimes your not in the mood for all the roughness and he gets that, sometimes he isn't either.

Even after he'll grab you and cuddle you up and tell you little stories of his life before all of this. Surprisingly it soothes and puts you to sleep.

Dwayne- He's more or a passionate rough kinda guy when it comes to that, he's always very loving but wild.

It sorta scares you a little, cause after you guys are finished he'll be the most gentle man you've ever met. You sometimes get to thinking he's bipolar with how fast he can switch, from being the strong silent type, to the passionate rough guy in bed, to the nice and gentle man that ever existed.

Paul- He's the kinky boy when it comes to the bedroom. At first you weren't too fond of it, especially when you had to deal with the PDA. But it some how grown on you.

Especially after though he's flirty and and dirty. You wondered if he was ever like this before being turned. He'll forever be a hormone filled teenage boy on the inside.

Marko- He's the most gentle and caring one of the group when it comes to bed stuff. Never would he ever want to be rough on you.... Unless you wanted it. Always he's afraid of hurting you, even when it's not in the bedroom.

And even after, he'll snuggle up with you and play with your hair, making sure you fall comfortably asleep and that nothing disturbs you.

Michael- He's a mixture, kinda like David but then he has a Paul side too. It's weird, you never know what your in for when it comes to him. Sometimes he's kinky, sometimes he gentle, other times he's just plain rough and then loving.

But after he makes it up to you by buying you pizza and some drinks for the both of you.

Sam- Let's just say he's Marko all the way. He's sweet, kind, loving, careful. And better yet, he knows his stuff.

After it all, he made you food and put some movies on for the both of you.

I'm sorry for the lateness on all of these, my prom is finally over!!! Now all I need is groceries and I'll be satisfied (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗヽ( 'ω' )don't worry tho, all the requests everyone made with be up ASAP... I say that a lot.... But it's true cause if it wasn't then I would be gone forever!