You want to go to the carnival (preference)

David- He was a little too tired to bring g you, but he did bring you. Whether he liked it or not that is.

Pulling on his hand as you were rushing him, "Come on, move faster!" You say with excitement.

He rolled his eyes at your child like antics, sighing heavily "I'm coming, I'm coming, calm your tits." He whispered the last part. Thinking you didn't hear it, not to his knowledge you did actually.

"I heard that Mr." You say with a mother like tone. 

Dwayne- He didn't mind bring you, he loved seeing you happy and excited. Walking hand in hand happily around the carnival, him getting you prizes and taking you on the ferries wheel.

"Mmm babes?" He spoke up with amusement as you both were walking back to his bike.

Looking tiredly at him with a little lazy smile, "Yes?"

"Why don't we leave these at Max's store and we can pick them up tomorrow night, your going straight to bed when we get back to the cave." He said, tucking you under his arm and kissing your temple.

"That sounds amazing." You say lazily, making him chuckle while leading you home for you both to sleep.

Paul- He liked the carnival, so he brought you happily as well. You guys mostly went on the rides only, having so much fun with your stomachs getting butterflies from the turns and flips.

Once the both of you got off of one of the last rides you decided to ride you both couldn't stop laughing. Throwing a giggling fit when Paul couldn't seem to keep his balance very well, looking like a man who went out and had one too many drinks.

"Paul, are you ok?" You say while laughing as he stumbled into a wall of a building.

He gave you a goofy smile, "of course I am hotcakes, just dizzy from that last ride we went on." He said, focusing really hard on regaining his balance.

"Here let me help you." You say smiling at his cuteness. Taking his arm and putting it around your shoulders and walking down the boardwalk until he regained his balance enough to ride the both of you home. 

Marko- He, he was another story. You couldn't even get the full question out cause he blew up and off the couch, swiping you up and yanking you out the cave to go.

"Marko, like you could've at least slowed down a bi- and now your gone." You say as you seen him bolt down the boardwalk towards the rides.

"Come on slow poke!!!" You hear his faint yell as hes still dashing into the carnival entrance. Laughing a little you dash to catch up with him.

You both went on rides, in the arcade, to the game booths, food booths, getting cotton candy, soda, candy, ice cream. A sugar rush it was for the both of you indeed. Biggest mistake you both could have ever made.

It was a hassle to get him to walk to his bike to take the both of you home, hell it was a hassle to even take yourself with every step you felt the need to throw up everything you ate.

"Marko, come on, we're almost there and then you can rest all you want." You say, wow even talking made you want to throw up.

"Nhjgaj." He said, making you do a double tale even though your head was killing you. 

"Huh?" You ask.

"Duabrif." He said, that's when his body totally went limp and slammed down onto you making you fall to the boardwalk floor with him on top.

"UghHHH!! Marko! No!" You cringe at the moment you felt your head pound and your stomach gurgle with the stuff it doesn't appreciate very much. Marko was groaning and moaning at the sugar hangover he was having, then he slowly passed out.

Paul and Dwayne had to come and get you guys, mainly cause Marko passed out and wouldn't wake up cause he most likely chose not to.

Sam- You dragged him there, he didn't want to go only cause he got some new comics and wanted to read them ASAP. But you had other plans obviously in mind.

"Sam your being childish!" You say, as you dragged him by his legs across the boardwalk floor with people staring at the both of you oddly.

"No I'm not!!" He said kicking his legs like a child.

"...Really now?" Looking at him with a cooked eyebrow. He laid there staring for a moment. Standing up after awhile and dusting himself off.

"Ya I guess your right, let's go." Taking your hand in his and bringing you to your favorite ride.

Hope you like this one, it was a very nice request, I'll be publishing another one ASAP!! (↑ω↑)