Cheesy Pick Up Lines (Part 2)

David- "Did it hurt?" He asked with a seductive look.

"What?"

"When you fell from heaven." David smirked.

"Did you just call me Satan?" You ask him.

"....... Well that backfired like there was no tomorrow." He said awkwardly as everyone stared at the both of you.

Dwayne- "Hey, Y/N." Dwayne piped up, getting your attention. Looking over you gave him a small sweet innocent smile. Something he enjoys very much.

"You know what would look good on you?" He asked with a smirk, looking at your lips and then back into your eyes.

"Mmm I'm not sure, what?" You asked oblivious to what he was getting at.

"Me." He said making you blush extremely hard.

Paul- "Y/N?" He asked, tapping you on the thigh, something he did often.

"Mhmm?" You respond patiently.

"May I use your thighs for earmuffs." He asked poking your thigh again.

"Sure." You simply said, making him look up at you with surprise.

"Really?!!"

"No." You laugh at him.

Marko- " Are you a camera? Cause everytime I look at you I smile." He said gushing at you as you smiled back at him.

"You know Marko, your the type of guy I'd make a sandwich for.... Actually the only guy." You said making him laugh and pull you into a hug.

"Well I'd make one for you too lovely." Chuckling and kissing your forehead.

Sam- "Roses are red, violates are blue, I have five fingers and the ring one is for you." He winks at you.

"I think you mean, the middle finger." You said to him.

"No that comes after the wedding ceremony." He laughs once you blush hard.

Michael- "Hey, is your dad a drug dealer cause your dope!" Michael said with enthusiasm.

"No but your grandfather is." You threw back at him.

"No no, he's not a drug dealer cause he keeps all his pot to himself, so your point is invalid." He said with a logical voice.

(↑ω↑)(〃∀〃)ゞΨ(≧ω≦)Ψ('・ω∩'*)