How and when they changed

David-   "David?" You try and get his attention when you were both walking out by the ocean.

"Hmm?"

"How were you turned?" Asking curiously.

He was silent for a bit, "well it was back when I was in the civil war. I just got home to my father, well what was left of him." He said, looking down a little like he was in deep thought.

"I walked in the house we shared to surprise him, only to find him laying on the floor dead in a pool of his own blood. Before I could even react something grabbed me from behind and sank it's sharp deadly teeth into my neck..... Everything went black from there, until I woke up with dry blood running down my neck. I didn't feel alive, I felt cold, deceased." He had a look of disappointment.

"I felt a hunger like no natural born human is born with, I wanted blood. Looking over at my fathers dead body and his pool of blood I almost went insane for it, running out of my house and getting away as quickly as possible. I then ran into a man on the road, his scent wasn't there, like it never existed. His power of tension was beyond heavy as he just smiled at me and said 'welcome to a forever life'   and vanished. My first kill was a poor woman on the streets, begging for money and food, just like I begged for blood. The difference was, I actually could get what I wanted without begging." He looked to be a total wreck.

looking at the ground like he was living life as a new born vampire that didn't know what to do with himself. You frown, walking up to him and simply just giving him what he needed, comfort and love.

Dwayne- You were both outside of the caves entrance, enjoying the night. The question came up when you both were talking about Max and his story of being turned.

Sighing he nodded, showing he was fine with telling you, " Well I mean, I chose this life, I had an option not to be like this but I was greedy for life and selfish of others.  I was in my tribe, I was 25 years old, just turned it and I was with some of the other guys in the tribe. We all went out to the river to celebrate, skipping rocks, pushing each other in the water, wrestling." He smiled, thinking back on those days.

"Staying up late and staring up at the stars. We all started to head back to our group to hit the sack, as we got back I was heading back to where I was set up, then someone out of the darkness that was hiding in the tall grass grabbed my arm and yanked me in with it." Saying as he looked ahead at the ocean.

"I was ready to fight, to kill whatever it was that grabbed me, looking to see it was some old man, he was fairly pale yet he looked to be native. His eyes had a hunger to them with excitement, he asked me if I wanted to see a world that was better than the one I was. He told me about the beast he was and what he was capable of, told me how long he's lived and where he's been in the world." Dwayne said with such fascination in his voice.

"I wanted what he had, I didn't care about the blood thirst I'd feel, I wanted the never ending life. My greed came in for the never ending life, my selfishness came in when I knew what I'd do to people but simply brushed it off. He turned me then and there, blacking out, I woke up in a dark cave. I felt what he felt, I craved what he craved, blood. I should've been more thoughtful, after all, I killed a little girl." He said, stopping and having a loom of horror on his face as he remembered the moment it happened.

"I can't Believe I did that, Y/H, I killed a little girl.... I am I monster?" He looked at you with a sadden lost look.

"That's not who you are anymore love, your more than that." You say to him softly, running your hand up and down his arm to comfort him. " Your better than that."

Paul- He actually told you, he wanted to tell you for awhile now, thought it would be good to let you know sense you both were together now.

He sat there for a moment and looked at his hands. Taking a deep breath, "I was out with my cousin and we wanted to go explore this run down place, I didn't think it was a such a good idea but she wanted to go. So I did, I told her to head on inside while I grab something out of the car.....Bad idea. Well as I went in after her, I couldn't find her, I went looking all over. I was calling out to her and everything and there was no sign." He said shaking his head in disbelief.

" That's when she came out of a room, her eyes, blood red, face was so demonic. She growled like an animal and attacked me in an instant........ I always wondered why I never seen in daylight." He said sadly. You were shocked to find that out, happy he came to you about it.

Crawling over to him, you lay your head on his shoulder, sitting in silence, silence the only thing that was needed right now. 

Marko- He told you how he was turned by Max. It was rather shocking to find out he was the only one who was turned by Max.

"He turned me when he found me in the streets, beaten. I was kicked our of my house and then a group of people jumped me and stole my stuff when I was walking to get to the nearest bus station. He comes off as a total snob sometimes, but if it weren't for him I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't have met my brothers and I wouldn't have met you, I'm glad I'm like this cause if I made it, then what the hell would I be doing with my life not knowing you or them." He said sadly.

"Just thinking of it makes me cringe and depressed." He said lastly, you look at him, you thought of it too for a moment, what would you be doing if he wasn't here.

Sighing, " Well, it's not like that, so let's just be happy and enjoy what we have instead of what could've happened." You say to him, kissing his cheek and making him smile a bit. You both were happy to have met one another, happy that what's happened in your life has happened so this moment could be.

( ͡°❥ ͡°)