His favorite place to kiss you preference

David- Your neck
He has a special place on your neck where he sinks his teeth in. You've grown to be immune to the feeling that it went from pain to pleasure. He's more carful about it tho, not wanting to dig too much.

Dwayne- The corner of your mouth
It was the first place he kissed you, wasn't on purpose tho. He was working up the courage to kiss you and when he leaned in you just happened to turn your head a little to look at something and that's where his lips landed. He was so embarrassed, chuckling a bit at your blush, running his finger tips over your lips before replacing his fingertips with his lips.

Marko- Your nose
It's cute, it's innocent, and it makes you giggle. Even when your mad at him for something he'll lean in and kiss your nose, changing your mood instantly.

Paul- Your lips
He loves how soft they are, one peck with him though could lead to a whole make out session. Half the time it's in public, leaving you a tad embarrassed from all the unwanted attention you get from people who walk by, you secretly loved it though.

Imagine next, I'm not sure what I should do for it. Maybe a Paul imagine, but if someone has one they want you are more than welcome to send me a request! ('∧ω∧`*)