Sleepover, Paul (imagine)

You were spending the night at the cave with Paul again. It wasn't your guys first time spending the night there with him, in fact you almost lived there with how many times you spent the night there.

The only thing that really got to you was how energetic he was tonight, zipping left to right on the boardwalk, heading back to the bikes to go back to the cave once you both picked up some movies to watch. Knowing they won't be watched tonight with how jumpy and hustled up Paul was.

Sighing as he dragged you towards the others to get ready to go back to the cave he stopped instantly, you smashing right into his back as he did so.

"Oof" You let a grunt with the unexpected impact.

"What's wrong??" He asked, looking at you with concern.

Giving him a what the hell do you think look, "Well Paul, I mean you did just put your brakes on there, wasn't expecting that, I should be asking you what's wrong." Saying with a bit of amusement.

"You just sighed was all." He said shrugging, still looking at you for an answer.

"It's hard to keep up with you that's why." Laughing a little bit, it was true, as tall as he was it was a workout for you to keep up.

He looked at you for a bit and then smirked, "Oh ya, guess I forgot you were a shorty." He laughed when you smacked his chest.

"You hush!"

"So how's the weather down there?" He laughed once again.

"Very nice actually, hey why don't you watch out for that plane up there...tall freak." You mumbled the last part, this making him laugh even more, he picks you up bridal style.

"Your pretty when your angry." He kissed your cheek.

"Thank you." You blush a bit and giggle a little. You all arrive back at the cave, getting settled in, you and Paul, on the couch with the movies of the both of your choices.

Half way through the second movie that you guys picked, he started to whine about how he was board. Practically rolling all over you and complaning like a child how you guys should do something else. Eventually you gave in, tunred the movie off.

"What would you like to do then, Mr. Complainer?" You say playfully, making him roll his eye's.

"Um... I can do your makeup."

"Nuuhhhh!" You blurt out, the last time he did your makeup he ended up poking you in the eye twice with the mascara and once with the eyeliner.

"Come on!!! I won't poke you in the eye this time, besides you told me I did a good job so why not let me?? Huh? Why? Why don't you love me anymore?" He started to pout at you.

"Oh my gosh Paul, I do love you and always will but you poked me in the eye three times!!" You say with a dramatic tone.

"I promise I won't do that anymore."

"Anymore? That sounded like you've been doing it on purpose all this time!! Hey!" You gave him a evil glare, making him go from a pout to a frown to a complete smirk.

"Fine, I have a better idea, whom ever falls asleep first is obviously the loser and will find out once they wake up cause the person who is the winner gets to put makeup on them while they sleep." He said with the same devilish smirk.

Thinking about it for a little while, you honestly didn't know if you should take that deal. He is a vampire and nights to him are like day time, how could you ever win that bet unless you wait till the crack of dawn.

Sighing you nod your head in approval, making him jump in glee, "yay!" He threw his hands in the air.

It was a few hours later when you started to get drowsy, growing tired by the minute but forcing yourself to stay awake. You could see Paul smirking at you, still wide awake like it was nothing to him. That's cause it was like nothing to him, this is his life, he's used to waking up at 8:00pm and going to bed at 3:00am.

Sadly it was only 1:30am, you still had an hour and a half to go.

"Your getting very tired, very sleepy." He was whispering which sounded quite soothing to you really.

"Paul, shut up." Yawning out. Your eyes started to grow heavier and you started to fall more and more into the comfortable couch. Hearing Paul teas how he was getting the makeup ready before it all went black.
(***)

Waking up with a start you look at the time on one of the alarm clocks they have, 12:00pm. Ah shit, you thought, you lost.

Getting up and running to a little mirror they have you look in it to see the disaster only to find a red lipstick line going across your left cheek and that was it.

Forwarding your brow you turn to a passed out Paul on the floor next to the couch. You guess he got tired right after you did and fell asleep in the middle of making it. You couldn't help but laugh.

Tip toeing over to him on the floor you take the lipstick and draw a big redline across his lips and cheeks.

"I guess we both lose and win pumpkin." You sigh with amusement, grabbing a blanket and putting it over the both of you as you snuggle in his sleeping form, smiling at the reaction that is soon to come from the Twisted Sister.

(↑ω↑) sorry I really had to edit this one