Dwayne (date) imagine

Walking along the boardwalk with your best friend Star, meeting up with Dwayne for your date tonight. You were so nervous, you've been seeing each other for about two months and stuff was starting to get serious between you both.  Knowing already about what they were already, you found out the second week you were with him. You could see in his eyes the fear of what you'd think of him. You accepted him tho, took you awhile but you did.

As you were both giggling and walking with your arms linked to where the guys would be, you felt someone snag an arm around your waist. The action making you squeal while being ripped from Star. She looked worried at first but then started laughing, as soon as who the culprit put you down you spun around to find it was Dwayne himself.

You blush madly, looking a little at your feet only for him to hook two fingers under your chin bringing your eyes to look up into his. He was giving you his famous but rare smirk. Leaning down and pecking you on the lips, "Thank you for watching her." He said to Star, grabbing your hand and running off with you.

"Your welcome! Don't be out too late now!!" She laughed, skipping off to go look for David and the other boys. 

*****
"You look perfect tonight." He said, still holding your hand tightly in yours. You both were sitting out by the ocean after from being at the amusement park.

Smiling softly, " Thank you." You say, leaning your head on his shoulder.

"For what?" Asking in a little confused tone, wrapping his arms around you and hugging you tightly, keeping you warm and safe.

"For tonight, I loved it." Nuzzling your cheek into his bare hard chest. Breathing in his comforting scent.

"Well.... I love you." He said quietly, but you heard him. It brought a little bit of tears to your eyes, looking at him, giving him a peck on the lips.

"I love you too." Smiling softly, him grinning a little and bringing his lips down to yours, kissing you softly and passionately.

"I thought I said don't keep her out late!" Both of you hear, him giving a little annoyed noise while breaking the kiss to give Star the evil eye.

"And I thought I said thanks for watching, like as in she's mine now, wait no she's always mine." He said in annoyance, making her laugh and you giggle. "What are you doing here anyway?" He huffed.

"Well to tell you that its 2:00 in the morning and I figured you didn't want to burn to death so I'd be nice and inform you on the big ball of flame that will be burning in the sky in about three hours. You know how it is in the summer, long days, short nights." She shrugged.

He looked at her for a bit then looking at the ground nodding. "Alright, thanks I guess." He said, it was actually his way of sounding sincere to others.

"Right, let's go Y/H." You and Star lived together, you both loved it since you were bestest of friends. She was a half vampire just like your guys friend Michael.

"Oh, alright." Saying it in a little disappointment, as you pecked Dwayne on the cheek and started to walk away to Star a hand grabbed your wrist. 

Turning to look at him in a little confusion, " Stay with me tonight, please, I don't want this to end yet, well ever, but forever will come soon." He said, you shiver knowing exactly what he meant by that. 

Looking over at Star for approval she just cocked her eyebrow at you. You give her your best pout face knowing exactly that'll make her give in. "Grr!!! Fine! I'll just go to Michael's." You smile, bidding your goodnights and riding off to the cave with Dwayne.

(At the cave)

You both got into one of the beds they have and snuggle up, talking and talking until you both drift off to sleep in one another's embrace, totally oblivious of the guys barreling in the cave getting ready to sleep as well. You both stayed that way all the until the next night.

Thank you for reading, I'm doing preferences next, I think I have some ideas but if anyone has a request they'd like then totally go for it and pm me on here or comment!