You make it feel like Christmas, Michael (imagine)

"Cause you make it feel like Christmas
Even when things go wrong
I hear the sound of Christmas In your songs
All year long
That's how you know it's true baby
Just look at us now
Part of it all
In spite of it all
We're still around"

You were spending your Christmas with the Emerson's this year. Getting to spend your very favorite time of year with the one you love so very dear, Michael. You guys have been dating for a year and a half now, about to be two years now, you thought to yourself excitedly.

Michael, Sam and you were helping they're mother with decorations around the house as their grandfather roamed around talking about what he read on the TV guide, making you smile amusingly as Michael and Sam shook their heads at him.

"Y/N, would you like to bake some cookies? I'm horrible at baking, I think I'll just stick with cooking." Lucey Emerson said with a smile. You laughed a little nodding in response.

"Of course Ms.Emerson, I'd love to." Smiling at her, she was like a mother you never had.

"Good, maybe you can teach Michael how to bake as well." She said, giving Michael a amused look once he jumped at the sound of his name and baking put together.

"Uh well mo-" He was In the middle of saying, until you cut in.

"That would be a great idea, Michael come on, your first lesson is cookies, specifically sugar cookies and chocolate chips." Saying with joy and excitement, grabbing him by the arm and dashing into the kitchen to start.

"How about i watch and you bake, I'm a better observer." He said with a sneaky look in his eye.

".... I don't think so." You said bluntly, whipping out the mixing bowl, ingredients, warming up the oven for him. It was rather an amusing thing to watch, him getting sidetracked so easily or trying to get out of making cookies.

"Look babes, if you want these to turn out amazing then you should be making them." He said with sass as he caught you laughing behind him.

"No no your doing great." You laugh out, that's when he took the mixing spoon that was full with cookie dough and flung it right at your face.

Obviously you weren't expecting it so you stood there, staring at him with wide eyes as he stood there laughing his ass off.

"You got a little something on your face there." He smirked while letting out a laugh.

You squinted at him, contemplating what you should do. "Nooo, do I?" Saying with a sarcastic tone, cracking a smile yourself. Walking up to you he brought the both of his hands to your face and whipped off the dough that was once splattered across your face.

"The cookie dough really brings out your eyes." He said in an actual see what truthful voice, still smiling at you.

"Wonder how much it would bring out your eyes." Taking some of the dough from your face and smearing it across his without giving him time to react.

He laughed at that, "I hear cookie dough is good for your skin."

"Where'd you hear that from?"

"..... Grandpa." He said looking away a little embarrassed.

"Thought so." You laughed, kissing his cookie covered cheek, "Almost merry Christmas."

"Almost." He said smiling and pecking you on the lips.

Ok guys I'm going to do a great quick request and then I'm starting Sam's Christmas imagine(↑ω↑)(↑ω↑) if it's not published today it's only cause I probably passed put from exhaustion from Christmas shopping.