Last Christmas, Sam (imagine)

"Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance
But you still catch my eye
Tell me baby, do you recognize me
Well it's been a year
It doesn't surprise me
Happy Christmas
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying I love you
I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again"

It's been a half a year that you've been with Sam, this is your first Christmas that you two will have together. You couldn't be anymore happier to be with him and spend it with him and no other.

You both were out for a walk with Nanook on the beach, chatting and talking about silly things, serious things, little things like, everything. He seemed so happy, laughing and smiling, that was until he looked up towards a girl with dirty blonde hair that was shoulder length. He didn't look sad, just went neutral is all. Yet it still rubbed you funny.

As you kept speaking and talking you observed how he kept glancing towards the girl that was sitting with some other guy that had reddish like hair. It made you sigh a bit, catching his attention once again when you did so.

"What's the matter?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing, I'm perfectly fine, just curious who that girl you keep glancing at it." Shrugging a bit, waiting for him to answer.

He looked at you and then her, like he was about to laugh the whole thing off and just say it's nothing and move on. But he knew better than to do that to you. Nodding his head and breathing in and then out slowly.

"That would be my ex girlfriend." He stated, looking at you with a bit of a nervous look. It surprised you a bit when he said that, you weren't really jealous or anything. A little self-conscious maybe only cause he  keeps glancing at her and now you know it's his ex, great.

"Well why do you keep glancing at her, what happened between the both of you to break up anyways?" You asked.

"Long story short, we broke up because that guy she's sitting with is the one she chose to be with instead of me last Christmas. I gave her everything on Christmas Eve and the next day on Christmas she just comes to me telling me how she's been liking and wanting this other guy and thought it would be best to break up." He said with a sigh. Hearing this kinda made you sad a bit, if anything you would have chosen Sam over anyone on this gods green earth.

"Well, do you still like her?" Asking with a little nervousness to your tone, hoping the answer was no.

"Of course I don't have feelings for her anymore, far from it, she's nothing like you. Your simply the best, Y/N." He said with a soft smile.

"Then why do you keep glancing over at her then?" Asking, still not really believing him.

"Cause just seeing her is a little shocking and all, I mean I never thought I would see her again. Not that I wanted to, just didn't think I would was all." He said logically, hugging you to him tightly, giving you comfort and love that you needed.

"This Christmas is going to be everything I hoped for." He said softly to you, kissing your forehead and walking the both of you back home.

(↑ω↑)(´∧ω∧`*)(*・∀・*)V I'll do other Christmas preferences next.