They propose to you (preference)

David- He slipped your ring on like nothing. You both just out for a walk outside the cave, not even asking just slipping it on like he knew the answer already.

At first you kinda wanted to fake it out and just give him the ring back, acting like you don't want to be married for shits and giggles. But you couldn't, you were so caught up in the romance and love that you felt for him.

"So you like it?" He asked as he held you in his arms, staring at your sparkly eyes as you looked at your ring.

"Like? I love it, just like I love you." You say as you give him a couple kisses on his soft lips.

Dwayne- Proposing to you as he wakes you up by softly whispering those special words in your ear while placing kisses behind your ear.

Of course you accepted, he's your mate and the one and only that you ever see spending eternity with.

"Mmm I love you very much." You say, snuggling up to him more, him wrapping his arms around you and giving a little squeeze.

"I love you more." He smiles in your hair as you both lay in the comfort of each other's arms. 

Paul- He slipped the ring in a glass of whine with a little bow tied to it, asking if you'd marry him. 

You actually almost swallowed it cause you were drinking the whine so fast, so he had to yank it from you and propose the ring himself.

Your face was as bright as ever, as he slipped the ring onto your finger and you yelling yes over and over. Jumping on him and kissing him multiple times. 

"I love you too." He said laughing at your antics, hugging you tightly to him. 

Marko- He's old fashion, well sorta. Jumping on your lap and taking your hand in his, giving it a kiss while asking you to make her the happiest man in the world.

You had tears with a smile spread across your face. Not being able to speak properly you nodded frantically, pulling him into a big hug as he tightly hugged you to his chest, not being able to stop smiling himself. 

"I love you so much." He whispered in your ear, making you sob with tears of joy.

"I love you so much too!" You say back to him.

Sam- He made a big poster and threw rose peddles everywhere for when you walked in. You were very surprise but then very shocked and happy when you seen the proposal. 

You tackled him to the floor, both of you rolling around and laughing as you tell him yes for a thousand times.

"Yes, yes I will marry you!! " You say as you tightly squeezed him. Him being unable to breathe very well, mumbled out a reply.

"Yayyy." He granted.

Michael- He was like Marko, yet he actually got on one knee and asked. He did it in front of all the guys as well seeing that they were all very close. 

You accepted once you got over your shock, him standing to his feet as you take his face in your hands and kiss him. All the guys were gushing and teasing, but you both didn't care, you guys were too happy to care.

"I love you." He said.

"And I love you more." You tell him, kissing his cheek.

( ͡°❥ ͡°)♡(*´ω`*)/♡