Jealous Dwayne (imagine)

It was rather weird, I thought. How Dwayne, my friend, rather good friend to me. Something in him has snapped greatly and it definitely showed on his face and in his words, the way he carries himself, everything.

His aggressiveness really comes out whenever I had Michael around. He didn't seem to mind Michael until he found out we got together, that's when he really started to show all kinds of resentment to him. I found it rather saddening, they both were actually starting to become really great friends but for some reason, it faded to black.

David invited Michael and I to the beach for a bonfire. Happily we both accepted and went of course, they were all pretty much family to us.  Well Dwayne didn't see it that way of course.

Not knowing that Michael was coming along with me, he got up with such happiness at first walking up to me
And embracing me with a tight hug, which oddly tightened even more and then a growl came vibrating from his chest.

Looking up at him with questioning eyes and following where his dread filled stare was lurking over to Michael whom didn't have a clue about it. Let's just say if looks could kill Michael would be dead by now, actually would've been dead a while ago to tell you the truth. 

"Dwayne, what's wrong?" You ask carefully. Not looking away from Michael once while responding.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong at all, in fact everything is just peachy." He says with a tad bit of venom in his voice.

As you both part from the embrace, he stiffens once Michael waltzes up to the both of you. He never quite knew why Dwayne acted the way he did towards him either. He simply thought he did something wrong to make him act that way towards him, yet he never knew what it was. 

Wrapping an arm around you, Michael kisses your temple, oblivious to the native man staring daggers at him.

"Hey Dwayne, what's up buddy?" Michael says with a little hint of nervousness, he knew he was nowhere close to being a buddy to the native man. 

Dwayne giving him a cold look with grunt, " Nothing much, pal." Giving a more cold and sarcastic sound to the "pal". It was getting very intense for me, felt like there was a weight on my shoulders that was a million pounds too much for me.

"Right, so seen any girl that peeks your interest?" You could tell Michael was really trying to keep calm and be a friend, just Dwayne didn't want anything to do with him, which you still didn't know why.

Dwayne glanced at you and then back at Michael with a smirk plastered on his face in minutes, " I don't know, does your girlfriend count?" He said with the same evil like grin.

The statement seemed to have made everyone stop in surprise, Marko in the middle of drinking a beer spitting it right out on Paul in surprise. Paul really didn't seem to give a shit cause he was just as shocked as everyone else. 

Michael on the other hand seemed pissed as hell, he had enough of Dwayne throwing him around like a ragdoll and whipping snotty comments at him for no damn reason.  "I'm sorry, pardon the fuck out of me?" Michael said with a bit of announce. I knew straight away this wasn't good.

"Oh, you know, I'm just giving you an answer, I mean she does peek my interest quite a bit, actually quite a lot.... Do you have problem with that?" Dwayne says, looking Michael dead in the eye as if he's daring him to do something about it.

"Gee I don't know, Dwayne, I mean you just admit you have feelings for my girlfriend so why wouldn't that be a problem?" Michael hisses out.

"Huh, well guess that's just tough shit, don't you think, Y/N?" Dwayne said still not looking away from Michael. Of course I was too shocked at the confession and couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say. Of course I did have feelings for Dwayne but I buried those awhile go, I mean I'm with Michael now. What do I say, what do I do about that?

"Come on." Dwayne said, grabbing you away from Michael, getting a more than annoyed noise from him. "Excuse us." He said with little to no care of Michaels reaction, walking away with me with his hand still tightly secured around my arm.

He led you a good bit of the way down the beach away from the others. Stopping and letting me go only to pace back and forth while breathing a tad heavily.

"Look, your not made for him!" He finally blurted out, surprising me by this once again, I open my mouth once again to speak yet nothing came out. Nothing came to mind of what to say, I was greatful that Dwayne felt the same but what can I do, nothing because I'm already taken.

I can't just dig out my feelings for him and forget Michael, who am I to do such a thing to a guy that did nothing to me.

Dwayne seemed to know exactly what I was thinking cause he came striding up to me fast and taking my hands in his, looking in my eyes, trying to get me to look back into his as he held my hands to his warm bare chest.

"Y/N, leave him, he's not for you just like you aren't for him. You don't really like him like you do me, and don't deny it cause I always seen it in your eyes before you two got together." He said anxiously, trying to make me see what truly matters and what had to be done.

"Dwayne, I can't just leave hi-"

"Yes you can, don't tell me you can't because I know you can. And don't tell me you like him or love him cause that's a load of shit that I'm not going to buy." He said with such certainty, knowing fully well what I stored away.

Realising my hands as I kept them on his chest where he left them, and bringing his strong rough ones to the sides of your face. His face just inches from mine, his lips almost touching mine with his warm breath that fanned across my bottom lip and chin.

His eyes looking back and forth from yours to your soft creamy lips that he always dreamed to touch sense the first night he met you, dreamed of claiming them for his own.

"Be with me." He said ever so quietly, leaning his forehead against mine. He knew how this will all play out, mine and Michaels relationship will end eventually and he'll jump right on to getting me for himself, he just couldn't stand around anymore and watch him with me anymore.

Looking into his eyes, I could see love, care, protectiveness, possession, I could see eternity with him. So what did I do that night, I left Michael. Sounds very horrible but he seemed to understand and find peace in it, admitting that he actually thought of ending things as well.

The next night that came, when I went to the boardwalk, Dwayne practically tackled me. Picking me up and kissing me, holding my hand in his and never letting go. Not once did he have the intentions of ever letting go.

Hope you liked this one!! I have many more chapters to come thanks to requests and my readers being so helpful and getting me out of my writers block!! (↑ω↑)(↑ω↑)